Bill must not like the U

MONT17

Reaction score
with all the PUB the U has been getting with Portis, Shockey and Moss this past week on the NFL NETWORK and I'm sure IRVIN was not lost for words when it comes to the Caines no matter what show he is on... I dont think BILL likes players from Miami... there is not 1 Hurricaine on the Cowboys roster what a difference a decade makes!!!

I dont think we have had any U guys since BILL has been here!!!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There for a while I thought Dallas was becoming Ohio State U South.
Not that I have a problem with it, being I'm an OSU fan.

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
wat is up with u and Caps and !, do you think they make your point stronger?

:lmao: your sig.....

I think I just figured it out, you have a wireless keyboard and you type 595 words a minute and the signal isn't strong enough to reach in time... keyboard to CPU... that's why your spelling skips letters time to time...;):bang2:

parchy

Reaction score
Dumb topic. Parcells drafting Pat Watkins from one of the most troubled programs in terms of reputations should put this one to bed.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
aardvark said:
:lmao: your sig.....

I think I just figured it out, you have a wireless keyboard and you type 595 words a minute and the signal isn't strong enough to reach in time... keyboard to CPU... that's why your spelling skips letters time to time...;):bang2:

lol, not far from the truth lol :D

burmafrd

Reaction score
I guess since most of the stars from the U are egomaniacs with drug and disciplinary problems, now why in the world would BP stay away from them. Watkins is from all account a very untypical U player in that regard.

parchy

Reaction score
burmafrd said:
I guess since most of the stars from the U are egomaniacs with drug and disciplinary problems, now why in the world would BP stay away from them. Watkins is from all account a very untypical U player in that regard.

Watkins is from FSU

ghst187

Reaction score
Hmm let's see..
Sean Taylor, pulls a gun on some folks, plays the legal system that favors the rich and weasels out of mandatory jail time
Michael Irvin...cocaine...guns...need we say more?
Ray Lewis...accessory to murder...aiding and abetting known felons
Kellen Winslow...complete loudmouthed jacka**
Jeremy Shockey....ditto

throw in Clinton Portis and his ********, pathetic attempts to garner attention

Of course every major college program has its share of thugs and retards but it seems that Miami has more than its fair share....
Fl St is following not far behind and Va Tech is making a late push but Miami is still thug U.

bewareofdware

Reaction score
burmafrd said:
watkins is from fsu

oh sorry Parchy

burmafrd

Reaction score
like I said: the OTHER trouble palace. I really have no interest in either football factory; they both allow all sorts of crap at a level no other schools seem to.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Or it could be that Parcells simply prefers bigger players on defense than Miami generally generates and their players overall are a tad overrated thus hard to acquire.

There are a lot of schools we haven't drafted from and it doesn't mean he hates them.

For your point to have any merit he'd have to pass on a guy ranked highest by our scouts at a position we needed to select someone else of the same position. The only time that folds true since he arrived is with Ware over Merriman and that was all about the Postons.