Bills | Team will have decision to make on Milloy

Gryphon

Merge Ahead
Reaction score
Sun, 29 Jan 2006 09:01:01 -0800

Leo Roth, of the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle, reports the Buffalo Bills will have a decision to make on SS Lawyer Milloy this upcoming offseason. He is testing the performance vs. return for the money question.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Gryphon said:

Leo Roth, of the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle, reports the Buffalo Bills will have a decision to make on SS Lawyer Milloy this upcoming offseason. He is testing the performance vs. return for the money question.

SS. We got too many of those.

KingTuna

Reaction score
Bring em on!

2006 Cowboys FS Lawyer Milloy...

Just imagine Milloy and Williams at Saftey...:bow: :bow:

I pitty tha Fool that enters that zone!! :)

demdcowboys#1

Reaction score
KingTuna said:
Bring em on!

2006 Cowboys FS Lawyer Milloy...

Just imagine Milloy and Williams at Saftey...:bow: :bow:

I pitty tha Fool that enters that zone!! :)

amen man............AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

clayman

Reaction score
Just hope the Skins don't get him as SS along with Taylor if he gets off from his trial....that would be a hard hitting unit. Come to us Lawyer although Taylor is in more need of a Lawyer right now. :)

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
clayman said:
Just hope the Skins don't get him as SS along with Taylor if he gets off from his trial....that would be a hard hitting unit. Come to us Lawyer although Taylor is in more need of a Lawyer right now. :)

haha, Taylor needs Lawyer :bow:

good one

demdcowboys#1

Reaction score
clayman said:

*chirp, chirp*.............j/k

:lmao2:

I really would love Lawyer to come here, that secondary would be on point

CB- TERENCE NEWMAN( LOCKED THE F DOWN!!!!!!!!!)
CB- Anthony Henry(INTS & TD)
CB- Aaron Glenn(INTS)
FS- Lawyer Milloy(HITTIN!!!!!!!)
SS- Roy Williams(HITTIN!!!!!!!!!)

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I'm not being negative, but How is he in true coverage? I don't know much about Lawyer, except on Madden 06... :)

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cowboy_love_4ever said:
I'm not being negative, but How is he in true coverage? I don't know much about Lawyer, except on Madden 06... :)

Not good.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Gryphon said:

But........but...........but...........I thought we were getting Ty Law???

mschmidt64

Reaction score
Stupid.

We don't need Milloy. It would be like Darren Woodson at the end of his career again.

Two run supporting safeties. The elder can't move in coverage as well anymore, meaning that those duties would fall to Roy.

Which is precisely the thing we've been complaining about since Roy got here, how we need a FS to free him up.

Think, people.

neosapien23

Reaction score
mschmidt64 said:
Stupid.

We don't need Milloy. It would be like Darren Woodson at the end of his career again.

Two run supporting safeties. The elder can't move in coverage as well anymore, meaning that those duties would fall to Roy.

Which is precisely the thing we've been complaining about since Roy got here, how we need a FS to free him up.

Think, people.

Not too many FSs out there. Hope will get resigned. I really don't want Chavous who is beginning to slow down. Demps is adequate, but not special. Who is out there? We might have to draft one or hope Beriault can play FS. He has the speed, but we've never seen his cover skills due to his knee injury last year.

mschmidt64

Reaction score
neosapien23 said:
Not too many FSs out there. Hope will get resigned. I really don't want Chavous who is beginning to slow down. Demps is adequate, but not special. Who is out there? We might have to draft one or hope Beriault can play FS. He has the speed, but we've never seen his cover skills due to his knee injury last year.

Dexter Jackson is out there too, but how do you know that Hope will be resigned?

Plus there is also Lance Schulters, Tank Williams, Terrence Holt, Marquand Manuel, Adam Archuleta, and numerous other safeties -- plus anyone who is released.

Some of those guys may be more SS types as well, but the point is, the market will bear us signing a guy who can cover if we want to find one.