big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
giphy.gif

ATXSRT

Reaction score
Eagles looked banged up after the game. It wouldn't surprise me if we run it up on them and put up a 40 burger like we have been doing to everyone at home.

Eagles 24 Cowboys 45

Kwyn

Reaction score
Dallas -3 so Vegas sees it as an even match up. No doubt the line moves.
Well, the three points is a given for home field.

I expect it to move to the eagles side

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The eagles don't match up against our receivers.
They will be easier than Seattle especially coming of a emotional loss with no time to prepare . Us by 7
The following weeks might be a little tougher.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Well, the three points is a given for home field.

I expect it to move to the eagles side
Hardly. The line is Eagles +3 (+100), Dallas -3 (-120) The normal juice would be -110/-110
The books really want people to take Philly now before the line moves in Dallas' favor.

Wouldn't be surprised if it goes to -5 or -5.5 by game time

Adreme

Reaction score
then people are stupid.
Dallas is undefeated at home and get a major rest/scouting advantage.
I expect the line to move about a point more to Dallas.
The rest but it’s a division game so the teams have seen each other enough that they already know each other. The only thing I would expect to move the line is injuries.

I expect Cowboys to win but the odds are not going to shift that much.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
The rest but it’s a division game so the teams have seen each other enough that they already know each other. The only thing I would expect to move the line is injuries.

I expect Cowboys to win but the odds are not going to shift that much.
No matter how much they know each other SF exposed weaknesses on film right now.
Philly had those advantages in the first match up and Dallas has them now.

Fans who watched that game had to think Dallas wins pretty easily and smart money will come in on Dallas.
Even if you think Philly is a better team (very possible) the situations here are the kind gamblers look for to take easy money.
Philly looked emotionally drained and physically whooped.
We saw Dallas need a few games to get right after that same scenario earlier this year.

FWIW, I still think Philly wins the division but this week is set up for them to get crushed then start the playoff readiness run w 8 days rest and 4 very winnable games to close.

NFCBeasts

Reaction score
How are we only a 3 point favorite? We are on a mini bye, and the Eagles just played 3 games in 13 days ….

We look exponentially better in all three phases, and have been scoring we ease. I don’t get this line.

GoCowboysGo

Reaction score
Cowboys were banged up when they played the 9ers and Sheagles…I’m expecting much better performances down the stretch as the team is looking pretty healthy, especially in the trenches.

DAL 31
PHI 17

jwitten82

Reaction score
Cowboys were banged up when they played the 9ers and Sheagles…I’m expecting much better performances down the stretch as the team is looking pretty healthy, especially in the trenches.

DAL 31
PHI 17
Lol banged up?