Bledsoe and James= Leaders Ferguson= Glue

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
Ugh.. Mods, you have my full permission to make my subject title prettier or more clear.. I don't even like looking at it..

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
peplaw06 said:
It's Michael Smith, but they kind of resemble one another...
ha! you are right.. i didnt even look at the dude's name.. i just saw the picture and thought it was Eric Allen..

AbeBeta

Reaction score
To me, that game against the Rams last year was a huge one for Drew -- he took a serious beating and refused to come out of a meaningless game -- that was as strong a statement as you can make.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
EMMITTnROY said:
this is an ESPN article by Eric Allen.. looks like he actually did his homework on this one..

Agreed!

Here's the NFC East.

COWBOYS

The Leaders
Drew Bledsoe: Veteran quarterback won't hesitate to get in a teammate's face (just ask Keyshawn Johnson).

Bradie James: Leader of the defense from the middle linebacker position.

The Glue
Jason Ferguson: Fun-loving prankster does the dirty work at nose tackle, earning respect from teammates.

GIANTS

The Leaders
Tiki Barber: Not only did he enjoy a historic season last year, but he didn't miss a day of practice. The epitome of a professional.

Michael Strahan: Simply one of the best defensive players of his era. Voice of the Giants.

The Glue
Antonio Pierce: Came over from Washington last year, stepped into middle of New York's defense, and immediately became its leader.

EAGLES

The Leaders
Brian Dawkins: Poised, confident tone setter who acts as a sounding board for teammates.

Jeremiah Trotter: Team's vocal leader from the middle linebacker spot.

The Glue
Donovan McNabb: Confident, fun-loving star quarterback keeps everyone loose. It's his locker room no matter what happened in '05.

SKINS

The Leaders
Jon Jansen: Following a game, after Joe Gibbs speaks to the team in the locker room, Jansen often addresses his teammates.

Cornelius Griffin: Not a vocal leader but speaks to the team before big games. When he talks, it matters.

The Glue
Randy Thomas: Guard takes his fellow linemen out to eat, hosts team cookouts.

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
thanks, LaTuna, for posting the actual article.. i wasnt sure how to do it.. like the sig by the way..

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
EMMITTnROY said:
like the sig by the way..
I'm feelin rowdy today. (no jokes please)

And I like your avatar. This season is gonna be week after week of opponents waking up with bloody horse heads in their beds. The offer they can't refuse - Ware. Or Ellis. :)

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
And I like your avatar. This season is gonna be week after week of opponents waking up with bloody horse heads in their beds. The offer they can't refuse - Ware. Or Ellis. :)
thanks man!! and great Godfather analogy.. I love it..

(but I would have said "Roy. Or Ware.") :D

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
I'm feelin rowdy today. (no jokes please)

Yeah, I like that sig too. I think I will steal it and make something of it.... :)

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
Clove said:
Yeah, I like that sig too. I think I will steal it and make something of it.... :)
hey, Clove, how much would I have to beg you to make a sig of Emmitt and Roy for me? I asked Juke, but I think he is way crazy busy..

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Clove said:
Be my guest...and that Hatcher sig....WOW, sharp!!

Here's another if anyone wants it.

t_13.jpg

Jay

Reaction score
Look at the Rams..

The Glue
La'Roi Glover: Picked up from Dallas in the offseason, already the leader of the defensive line. Teammates love him.

Good for La'Roi, I'm happy for him.

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
Jay said:
Look at the Rams..

The Glue
La'Roi Glover: Picked up from Dallas in the offseason, already the leader of the defensive line. Teammates love him.

Good for La'Roi, I'm happy for him.
yeah, me too.. i always liked LaRoi.. as much as i love what we have done this offseason, i am bummed that we let go of LA, LaRoi, Keyshawn, and that Dat had to retire.. yes, i understand why we made all of those moves and we are a better team because of it.. but those were four of my favorite guys..