Bledsoe the deceiver!

Fernando Fernandez

Reaction score
Bledsoe's play is quite deceiving!

He locks onto a receiver and throws too many balls into tight coverage-that equals interceptions against better coverage in the regular season.

Those two TD passes were not about Bledsoe - the RECEIVERS MADE outstanding grabs.

I'm still not convinced that Bledsoe will win us more games than Romo.

Romo finds the OPEN receivers - Bledsoe MISSES alot of open receivers.

And last but NOT least...that Romo fumble..Is it just me or has Romo come back on every drive after a fumble and scored a TD? I seem to remember that from previous years' preseason games.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Dude ****! give it a rest! I am so tired of the romo/bledsoe threads! Its like carter/hutch all over again. Haven't we learned our lesson once already? Whoever starts needs to be supported period

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Fernando Fernandez said:

He locks onto a receiver and throws too many balls into tight coverage-that equals interceptions against better coverage in the regular season.

Those two TD passes were not about Bledsoe - the RECEIVERS MADE outstanding grabs.

And last but NOT least...that Romo fumble..Is it just me or has Romo come back on every drive after a fumble and scored a TD? I seem to remember that from previous years' preseason games.

^^^^ Who is this guy??? GEEEEZZ.

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
Cowboystar17 said:
Dude ****! give it a rest! I am so tired of the romo/bledsoe threads! Its like carter/hutch all over again. Haven't we learned our lesson once already? Whoever starts needs to be supported period

Thank you.

Now please let the madness stop.

Cowboy from New York

Reaction score
Bledsoe's ball placement was excellent tonight. The receivers DID make great plays but Bledsoe put the ball where only the WR could have made the play.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Fernando Fernandez said:

You, sir, are as Scooby Doo would say ... a Romer!

Anyone who would put down Bledsoe's performance tonight shows their true agenda is not about wanting what's best for the team but rather which player they're fascinated with at the moment.

I like Romo, but Bledsoe's performance tonight was really good, especially for his first live game exposure since last season.

-Reality

SloppyOctopuss

Reaction score
Fernando Fernandez said:

What more does Bledsoe need to do to stop the QB controversy talks????

And your so far of base about the passes into tight coverage equaling INT's every time. Good QB's know how to make precision throws into tight spots where only the receiver can catch it, Peyton Manning has made a career of it.

Romo has been good, but look at most of his throws. Aside from the big play he made to Austin tonight, he has made most of his throws to wide open players against 2nd and 3rd string defenses, not to mention most were short throws.

Give it rest! Bledsoe is back with a vengeance!

AtlCB

Reaction score
Fernando Fernandez said:

I think you were watching a different game than the rest of us.

Reaction score
menssoccer.jpg

:signmast:
You obviously were watching these guys, not the Cowboys....

how was the futbol game, Fernando?

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Bledsoe is the starter no questions asked. H would of had 3 TD passes if Witten didnt drop that ball.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
Oh for crying out loud.

We have a pair of quarterbacks who each have like 140+ quarterback ratings this preseason.

This is just the preseason. Each have flaws. It won't be this easy when the real season gets here.

But can the madness please stop. Threads like this just make whoever started them look silly and immature.