Bledsoes best years are coming---starting THIS year!

jg1411

Reaction score
I can't believe how many DC fans are down on Bledsoe-----maybe we should start another rookie that can lose their first 11 games in a row (then eventually get into the HOF while finishing his career with a great team!). YES I am a Bledsoe fan and I think the cowboys have a very good team NOW with the chance to get into AND win in the playoffs for years to come! I hope there is no need to see Romo or Henson other than mop-up duty when the DC's have a huge 4th quarter lead!:lmao2: I may be in the minority with this but I think Bledsoe is a very good quarterback! Before you start throwing around all the negative stats and comparisons I have to say that I don't give a CRAP about the past----bring on the season! Bledsoe for MVP!!!!!:lmao2:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
jg1411 said:
I can't believe how many DC fans are down on Bledsoe-----maybe we should start another rookie that can lose their first 11 games in a row (then eventually get into the HOF while finishing his career with a great team!). YES I am a Bledsoe fan and I think the cowboys have a very good team NOW with the chance to get into AND win in the playoffs for years to come! I hope there is no need to see Romo or Henson other than mop-up duty when the DC's have a huge 4th quarter lead!:lmao2: I may be in the minority with this but I think Bledsoe is a very good quarterback! Before you start throwing around all the negative stats and comparisons I have to say that I don't give a CRAP about the past----bring on the season! Bledsoe for MVP!!!!!:lmao2:

I'll agree that the only important thing is how Bledsoe does this season. He was a new weapon in TO and a somewhat new offensive system and I think he has a good chance to change some peoples minds. In the end though I think this team goes as far as the OL allows them to go. If they do a decent job then I think this team can make a true run at a title. If they fail the burden will fall to the defense to help get us to post-season

StarAmongStars

Reaction score
jg1411 said:

Bledsoe is a great QB...definitely top 5 or 10 in the league right now, and still a consummate veteran. I don't think it's crazy to think he's a viable MVP candidate this season if all of the pieces fall into place and we stay healthy. But his big downfall will always be his lack of mobility, something that will never change that's why protection is crucial up front.

I hope he has a 4000+, 30 TD type of season this year! :cool:

CaptainAmerica

Reaction score
I see an Elway finish to Bledsoe's career that will vault him into the HOF!! :lombardi:

Book it!! ;)

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
jg1411 said:
Bledsoe4MVP is that you???;)

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Yep Bledsoe is in the top 5 or 10 at getting sacks and holding on the ball to long and making bad decision when it counts.

Funny it is everyone elses fault but Bledsoes ever

burmafrd

Reaction score
If we can give him good protection like he was getting early last year then there is no reason he cannot have a MVP season. The tools are there- and he has lit it up before.

KingTuna

Reaction score
CaptainAmerica said:
I see an Elway finish to Bledsoe's career that will vault him into the HOF!! :lombardi:

Book it!! ;)

I think you may be on to something Cap! :thumbup:

StarAmongStars

Reaction score
Kangaroo said:
Yep Bledsoe is in the top 5 or 10 at getting sacks and holding on the ball to long and making bad decision when it counts.

Funny it is everyone elses fault but Bledsoes ever

Bledsoe has played behind some god awful olines...especially in buffalo, they might have the worst in the entire league!:eek:

burmafrd

Reaction score
I would have to say the Texans still have the title of worst possible O line.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Put me in for a Bledsoe backer. After all he is a DALLAS COWBOY....and I will support him. Morning show, D & M talkiong about this a few days back. They had him in top 15, maybe 11 or 12, pushing to go higher. And that is if you figure in the uncertainty of the OL.

In no particular order.
Eli Manning, Palmer, (before their injuries) Culpepper & McNabb, Brees, Hasselback, Delhomme, Leftwich, Rothlisberger, Greena. Maybe Vick is around there, but I put Drew ahead of him.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
jg1411 said:

I with you.....if the line holds.....Bledsoe will rock

Angus

Reaction score
I hope Bledsoe does well, but he is not immune from criticism -- just as Aikman was not, particularly when things did not go well. No Cowboys fan is wishing him to fail in order to have someone else play, but all of them will keep watch with a concerned eye.

StarAmongStars

Reaction score
Angus said:
I hope Bledsoe does well, but he is not immune from criticism -- just as Aikman was not, particularly when things did not go well. No Cowboys fan is wishing him to fail in order to have someone else play, but all of them will keep watch with a concerned eye.

The thing I really like about Drew is that he is a true leader and always takes responsibility for a loss never makes excuses for a poor performance.

ravidubey

Reaction score
jg1411 said:
Bledsoe for MVP!!!!!
Missed you, guy. Didn't always agree with you and hated how you attracted trolls like fleas (or alter-egos?) but welcome back. Was this account one of your little used alter-egos? A plant just in case your main account was banned? Don't care, have fun.

Mash

Reaction score
Im not a Bledsoe supporter or hater.....

I think at this time he is a good QB.....I wouldn't rank him great....there are very few greats ones in this league now.

Bledsoe like all NFL starting QB's......(except maybe Boller who stinks and has since been replaced ) all would succeed if given enough time......the question about how much time is another matter. :)

I would hope Bledsoe can succeed with the talent at the skilled positions here......We had numerous QB come and go here who would be thrilled to have this much talent playing with them.

Lets just see how this pans out.....I hoping for a all-pro year from Drew.....what I dont hope for is to see or hear are all the excuses on why it didn't happen........OL.....playcalling.....dropped balls.....etc.

Ashwynn

Reaction score
Its not so much Bledsoe we are down on. More concern for him being able to stay upright all year. The Oline is the ?. If answered, Bledsoe will indeed rock. If not, well you still have your popcorn to eat or throw at the TV.