Bledsoes Cute Little Top

TX_Yid

Reaction score
9626724.jpg

Don't think I've ever seen an explantation for this.. what gives with the cute little cut off shirts I've seen Bledsoe wear while training? Dude... they look a little bit "Richard Simmons".

austintodallas

Consider Yourself Sucked
Reaction score
Bledsoe's cute little top? Refs in shorts? I see a theme developing here today and it needs to stop.

Wimbo

Reaction score
I don't know why he does it, but I remember when I was playing HS football (mid 1980's), lots of guys taped their practice shirts so they ended right where the pants started. When you threw a pass or extended your arms, it exposed your belly, like Bledsoe in this picture. It was considered a cool look at the time. Could be remnants of that era.

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
TX_Yid said:
9626724.jpg

Don't think I've ever seen an explantation for this.. what gives with the cute little cut off shirts I've seen Bledsoe wear while training? Dude... they look a little bit "Richard Simmons".
My guess is that it lets more air under the shirt and keeps him cooler.

And NO WAY do I want to see Even That Much of Richard Simmons stomach.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
These guys hate to tuck in their shirts (look at how some guys still do it on game days even though they know they'll get fined), so the practice jersey is cut short enough that they don't have to do that. That's all it is.

Like Wimbo says, they used to be more of an open mesh and a lot shorter than that. :)

baj1dallas

Reaction score
austintodallas said:
Bledsoe's cute little top? Refs in shorts? I see a theme developing here today and it needs to stop.

TO and the men in tights?

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I bet we get a lot of "Bledsoe man-love" posts today due to that shirt.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:
I bet we get a lot of "Bledsoe man-love" posts today due to that shirt.
dont play you know you saw those abs and immediately rescinded all your bad comments about Bledsoe:)

morning winks

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
Another reason we do that... If you dont wear a shirt under ur pads then the straps can rub and burn u. so a lot of guys wear shirts just b/c of that reason and cut them really short so that its there to protect them, but doesnt feel like there wearing a shirt b/c its short

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Chocolate Lab said:
These guys hate to tuck in their shirts (look at how some guys still do it on game days even though they know they'll get fined), so the practice jersey is cut short enough that they don't have to do that. That's all it is.

Like Wimbo says, they used to be more of an open mesh and a lot shorter than that. :)
I just know when I was in school and me and my friends would see the football players walking from practice, we ALL thought it was sexy.

Now comfort may have something to do with it, but squealing girls checking out their sweaty abs and whatnot can also be a great motivator. :)

tunahelper

Reaction score
I know some QB's do it for more room to throw. When shirts are tucked in it keeps the shoulder tight when throwing.
Truth be known they think their looking cool also...

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
JackMagist said:
My guess is that it lets more air under the shirt and keeps him cooler.

And NO WAY do I want to see Even That Much of Richard Simmons stomach.

I don't want to even see any of Richard Simmons.

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
austintodallas said:

that's pretty funny.

i don't care what he wears as long as he's firing td's.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
jterrell said:
dont play you know you saw those abs and immediately rescinded all your bad comments about Bledsoe:)

morning winks

LOL!

I was starting to feel a little "warm". ;)

KingTuna

Reaction score
Maybe it has a LITTLE something to do with the 100+ degree heat....

:starspin