Twitter: Blogging The Cowboys: Tyler Biadasz had pretty solid debut

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
He was my favorite player we drafted.

If we can get our tackles back, start him at center, and find some place on the bench for C Williams, we could be nasty up front.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Why isn't he starting right now? He needs to be on the field, not Looney.

They also need to replace Conner Williams. Im not sure what they see in Conner Williams. He gets trucked every Sunday.

Qcard

Reaction score
Voch just dropped this... watching now :starspin:Zack Martin looks Classic Stance at RT. Looked like Young Eric Williams...amazing knee bend and trunk arm in the turf strong!!

glimmerman

Reaction score
He was noticeably better.
He may be the new starter. Let him play against some of these lesser teams. Move Looney and Martin. Maybe Tyron will be better. If we could have some Defense play and get out in front of them it would be great to put some backups in and let them get playing time. But with our Defense I don’t think it will happen all season. MM has made some in game decisions that make me wonder. Seems to go for it a lot and didn’t kick the FG in the rams game that would have tied it up in the 4th. I don’t care what analytics say.

johneric8

Reaction score
I watched Biadasz in college and he is a beast. I said as soon as we signed him he was my pet cat 100%. Tyler is by far the best center on this team and honestly probably will be one of our top lineman by then end of the year. I believe he was a complete steal.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I watched Biadasz in college and he is a beast. I said as soon as we signed him he was my pet cat 100%. Tyler is by far the best center on this team and honestly probably will be one of our top lineman by then end of the year. I believe he was a complete steal.
We need you to be right..

RandyOh

Reaction score
Put the rook in and once Tyron is back, put McGovern in too. Biadasz and McGovern are the future of the interior.

Tussinman

Reaction score
Voch just dropped this... watching now :starspin:Zack Martin looks Classic Stance at RT. Looked like Young Eric Williams...amazing knee bend and trunk arm in the turf strong!!

Yeah Martin has guard strength but tackle footwork. No surprise that at tackle he'll bully defensive ends that are 30 to 50 lbs smaller than the interior guys he normally lines up against

johneric8

Reaction score
We need you to be right..
Don't worry brother, I'm glad that were forced to put in him to see what a smart big game player he really is! He is 100% in the mold of fredbeard and just as decorated. I also want to say that I believe he is a way more physical run blocker and he will eventually really help our running game.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Don't worry brother, I'm glad that were forced to put in him to see what a smart big game player he really is! He is 100% in the mold of fredbeard and just as decorated. I also want to say that I believe he is a way more physical run blocker and he will eventually really help our running game.
If he is like Fredbeard we have a winner. I saw him step right in and point out defenses.