Blood, Sweat, and Tears

CowboysPhan

Obsequious Cowboys Toadie
Reaction score
I think the three running backs we have are similar in a way to the Giants' running attack, except I'd take our three over theirs any day. In their "Earth, Wind, and Fire" attack, Brandon Jacobs is the bludgeoning, punishing back, Bradshaw is the lightning quick scat back, and Ward is sort of a hybrid of the two. In Dallas, Barber is the bludgeoning, punishing back, except with more agility, Felix is the faster-than-lightning homerun threat, and Choice is kind of a hybrid of the two with a heck of a lot more talent than Ward. If our coaches will use all three like the Giants do, I think we lead the league in rushing next season. I hereby christen our rushing offense the "Blood, Sweat, and Tears" attack. Barber makes 'em bleed, Choice makes 'em sweat, and Felix makes 'em cry!
:starspin

bootyhunta

Reaction score
Based on Tashard's locker room speech from Georgia Tech, I would dub Choice as tears and Felix as sweat.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
CowboysPhan;2496808 said:
I think the three running backs we have are similar in a way to the Giants' running attack, except I'd take our three over theirs any day. In their "Earth, Wind, and Fire" attack, Brandon Jacobs is the bludgeoning, punishing back, Bradshaw is the lightning quick scat back, and Ward is sort of a hybrid of the two. In Dallas, Barber is the bludgeoning, punishing back, except with more agility, Felix is the faster-than-lightning homerun threat, and Choice is kind of a hybrid of the two with a heck of a lot more talent than Ward. If our coaches will use all three like the Giants do, I think we lead the league in rushing next season. I hereby christen our rushing offense the "Blood, Sweat, and Tears" attack. Barber makes 'em bleed, Choice makes 'em sweat, and Felix makes 'em cry!
Smash, Dash and Go!

dfense

Reaction score
CowboysPhan;2496808 said:
How about Just * Win * Baby