Blow it up!

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I wish.

But Jerry will run it back with a new approach to sell the dream, and we’ll all be forced to tune in

J12B

Reaction score
New QB

New Head Coach,

New Defensive Coordinator

All vets need to go (Tyron Smith, Demarcus Lawrence, Zach Martin, Gallup)

Blow up this roster.

Dallas may very well be the worst team in the league next season, but it's needed for a rebuild because this recipe is NOT WORKING.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Not a bad take because you have an older QB who can't show up in the Playoffs.

goshann

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nah
Blow up Won’t happen and it shouldn’t
Too risky and takes too long
Have some good pieces in place

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
What was the stat they showed late in the fourth quarter, Dallas is the ONLY team in a three year span to record 36 victories not to reach a championship game

KMY_Amber

Reaction score
Trade Parsons and get 1st round draft picks. Stock the cupboard for the immediate future.

With him, this team couldn't stop a rookie QB (though part of it is Quinn's fault too). Love had a perfect passer rating.

This is not the right mix of players on defense, and this defense is not led by the right DC. It's run its course, time to move on.

Draft for the future, trade for the future. This team is quite far away from winning a Superbowl so...why keep all these players and coaches???

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I’d love for the Cowboys to take a similar approach that the Texans have. Were terrible for a couple years but hired the right coach and overhauled the roster — now they’re primed to be good for a long long time

DallasInDC

Reaction score
I said this in the Chat....this team with it's mental makeup will never be able to get over the pressure that future playoffs will bring....each year that pressure compounds and next year will be worse than this year. better to start over from scratch.

CowboysFanKY88

Reaction score
Fire big Mike, let Quinn walk, trade Micha.

No way they can afford to make Micha, Cd, and Dak the highest paid players at their position. And that’s what all 3 are gonna want.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It’s probably easier just to pick a favorite team.

zack

Reaction score
Anyone interested in Cowboys jerseys, helmets, pictures, hats? I’m selling it all. It’s been sitting in my closet for 3 years because I knew better. officially done!

RS12

Reaction score
The problem is the people doing the rebuild, have been rebuilding for three decades.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
I wish.

But Jerry will run it back with a new approach to sell the dream, and we’ll all be forced to tune in
This is what I will believe. We will get lucky if someone would sign Dan Quinn away from us. Other than that we will come back with 90-95% of the same team and coaches.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This is what I will believe. We will get lucky if someone would sign Dan Quinn away from us. Other than that we will come back with 90-95% of the same team and coaches.
Yep. With a ton of cap stress after signing overrated Micah and giving and extension to Dak. Same old song and dance

Whyjerry

Reaction score
A loss like this opens the whole thing up. Trade Parsons and DO NOT extend Dak.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’d change it all if I could. HC, DC, QB. Trouble is, I’m not sure what we can do.