Board Grudges

Swat

Benched
Reaction score
I realize there is a bit of a board grudge with DCC, or rather, they have a grudge against you guys . . .

But is there also some bad blood between this place and the Ranch? I've noticed a lot of people taking shots at that place and the guy who runs it lately.

Just wondering . . .

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Personally I think it is in the best interest of all just to leave other boards out of the equation here.

IMO Nothing good comes from coming to this site or that site and berating members...all it does is stir trouble and get people wanting to start a silly board war.

We should all be happy we have a board we like to post at and feel comfortable with....if one board does not do it for you, find one that does and be thankful.

There is no sense in coming to a board that you say you dislike, under fake usernames and try to start trouble.

Once again if you find a board you like, if you find one that you feel comfortable with... be happy instead of trying to go elsewhere to start trouble.

But that is just my personal opinion.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Swat said:
I realize there is a bit of a board grudge with DCC, or rather, they have a grudge against you guys . . .

But is there also some bad blood between this place and the Ranch? I've noticed a lot of people taking shots at that place and the guy who runs it lately.

Just wondering . . .
Same scenario if there is, it is one sided.

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
Being a former member at the Ranch, and being banned for expressing my opinion on something scout.com did (and the opinion wasn't even rude or vulgar just my opinion) gives me the right to express my opinion about them. I don't spread rumors about them I tell the truth as it applied to me, and I'll leave others to form their own judgements and opionions.

You should never take one persons opinion on anything. Look into it your self and form your own.

Also Roy from the Ranch has been very vocal in putting down CZ and spreading rumors. He sent me a PM once that said I shouldn't use the PM service here becasue the mods read all the PM's that are sent as an example. I've also seen other members here who he has told the same thing to.

So am I biased and pissed at the Ranch sure and if you'd like a copy of the opinion (yes I saved a copy of the thread) then PM me and I'll send you a copy so you can see what I'm talking about. and since the mods read the PM's anyway then they will also be able to see it. J\K :)

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
I was there when JK was banned and it was one of the reasons that turned me off to them and brought me here fulltime

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Closed at the request of the initial poster.