DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bob Newhart, Comedian and Actor Known for 'The Bob Newhart Show,' Dies at 94
ABC News/Good Morning America
July 18, 2024

Bob Newhart, the comedian and actor known for "The Bob Newhart Show," has died, his publicist said. He was 94.

Newhart died after a series of short illnesses, his publicist Jerry Digney said in a statement on Thursday.

Best known for his observational humor and deadpan delivery, the Chicago native began his career as an accountant, before he tried his hand at comedy. He became a household name with the release of his 1960 comedy album, "The Button-Down Mind of Bob Newhart." It won Newhart two Grammys: Album of the Year and Best New Artist. No other comedian has achieved the latter since... Read more

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The guy cold make me laugh with just the expression on his face. Rough week for the rich and famous. Shelley Duvall, Dr. Ruth, Richard Simmons, Shannen Doherty, and Jacoby Jones over the last 8-10 days. Making me feel real old.
Wow, I only knew about this one and Shelley Duvall.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This really makes me sad ....... my two best friends in schools first names were Darrell and Daryl.

I loved to say the corny 80's line "this is my brother Darrell and this is my other brother Daryl"

5757ee8198097731c1f66e90aef5bd2f.jpg