Bookmark This WR Name

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Earl Bennett, WR, Vanderbilt

I can't post the pay site info but solid #2 pick!

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score
Nors;1985206 said:
Earl Bennett, WR, Vanderbilt

I can't post the pay site info but solid #2 pick!

So your basing this off of what a pay site guy told you about him or your own personal views?
I don't care, most of my info on a lot of players is based off of numerous sites and scouting reports, just wanted to know if you saw him personally or just like what was said about him on this site is all.
What pay site is this by the way?

I like what I'm hearing from him too, although he seems more of a possession guy and I'd prefer a speed guy myself unless he's a guy like a Limas Sweed or Malcolm Kelly!

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
ThatsmyQB;1985218 said:
So your basing this off of what a pay site guy told you about him or your own personal views?
I don't care, most of my info on a lot of players is based off of numerous sites and scouting reports, just wanted to know if you saw him personally or just like what was said about him on this site is all.
What pay site is this by the way?

I like what I'm hearing from him too, although he seems more of a possession guy and I'd prefer a speed guy myself unless he's a guy like a Limas Sweed or Malcolm Kelly!

I've seen him some, basing it more on what I am hearing from a hardcore SEC fan coupled with my draft reads. Kid sounds like a real football player. Forget pure speed at WR - Hands, seperation and YAC

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score
Nors;1985238 said:
I've seen him some, basing it more on what I am hearing from a hardcore SEC fan coupled with my draft reads. Kid sounds like a real football player. Forget pure speed at WR - Hands, seperation and YAC

Oh ok!
EVERYONE seems to be in LOVE with Jordy Nelson, he's got a million people pimpiing him to be the best.
I wouldnt' mind him in round 2, he did have 122 catches last year 122, LOL!
He's big, he's fast, and he's athletic and he's got hands.
If we don't pick a W.R. in round 1, i'd like him in round 2.