Boy oh boy if Dak wins MVP

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
let me admit I've criticized dak for years but this year feels different. he reminds me off air McNair in his prime.
Now if dak wins m v p, he'll get a new type of respect for the next few years. I expect more cowboys calls. we just need to connect more on those deep tds.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
let me admit I've criticized dak for years but this year feels different. he reminds me off air McNair in his prime.
Now if dak wins m v p, he'll get a new type of respect for the next few years. I expect more cowboys calls. we just need to connect more on those deep tds.
Jerry gonna have to sell his yaht to pay his next contract....

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He wants new kind of respect he would get more by winning multiple games in the playoffs.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Dak was excellent. His pocket presence and overall command of the offense has improved tremendously. The post to Cooks and the DIME to Gallup were his best throws of the night. A key third down to Ferg was exceptional. Only gripe was a little late and outside on the fade to Cooks. I thought that may have been an easy six.

SackMaster

Reaction score
Dak can win League MVP, Super Bowl MVP, and set all kinds of playoff records, and there are people so dug in against him, they still will be unable to give him any credit.

JMHO

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
how many times did we see him get hit to the face and not have it called? winning a m v p means its probably called every time.