Twitter: Boys 0-5 vs teams .500 and above, only 1 team worse

Frozen700

Reaction score
Crazy, It's a good thing we haven't paid Dak yet or committed to Garrett

Meanwhile............

At a local Gym deep into town where Dak went in disguise to blow off some steam, as he was lifting, he couldn't help but notice a few bear fans laughing and having a convo about the cowboys.

He moves closer to hear more, while lifting at a new station.

Fan#1 "Man those cowboys just look like they have given up, JG has completely lost the team"

Fan#2 "Yeah, that kicker though, he's horrible, and that guy Dak man he's just...."

Dak in disguise quickly interrupts...

Dak "yeah about Dak, he had no help, and that stupid kicker, what was he doing??"

Fan 2 " uh no, Dak was actually horrible, his throws where off and very inaccurate. Cowboys better not pay that boy all that money he's asking"

Fan 1" oh look I'm Dak"..... Imitates Dak, throwing a pass to Zeke at his foot using a balled up shirt.

Fan #2 "What a clown" while laughing

Dak at this point is boiling hot, eyes are now super bloodshot red. He starts huffing and puffing and breathing uncontrollably to the point it's almost as if he's hyperventilating. Foam starts to form around his mouth as he takes a dumbbell and smashes a hole in the wall.

The fans terrified, are like "dude what's your issue you freaking spazz"

He takes off the disguise (sunglasses and fake dreadlocks) and goes I'm Dak!

The fans take off to their car, Dak follows and jumps in his McLaren 720S Spider, and begins pursuit.

He's screaming out the window " I'll show you two idiots

So he grabs his bow and arrow and says "ill show you 2 accuracy"

He fires off a shot while going 130 on the freeway, the problem is he misses horribly and hits a state trooper who was parked on the side.

The fans laughing and pointing hysterically, as the cop Chase's....Dak screams " to heck with you 2" hits his Jets and turbo and says "I'll still get paid and beat you all next week"

What a Jerk

uUu9hwp.png

#DontpayDak

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Werder is such a Cowboys troll. ESPN hired him back to just follow the Cowboys.

snadler

Reaction score

Meanwhile............

At a local Gym deep into town where Dak went in disguise to blow off some steam, as he was lifting, he couldn't help but notice a few bear fans laughing and having a convo about the cowboys.

Fan#1 "Man those cowboys just look like they have given up, JG has completely lost the team"

Fan#2 "Yeah, that kicker though, he's horrible, and that guy Dak man he's just...."

Dak "yeah about Dak, he had no help, and that stupid kicker, what was he doing??"

Fan 2 " uh no, Dak was actually horrible, his throws where off and very inaccurate. Cowboys better not pay that boy all that money he's asking"

Fan 1" oh look I'm Dak"..... Imitates Dak, throwing a pass to Zeke at his foot using a balled up shirt.

Dak at this point is boiling hot, eyes are now super bloodshot red. He starts huffing and puffing and breathing uncontrollably to the point it's almost as if he's hyperventilating. Foam starts to form around his mouth as he takes a dumbbell and smashes a hole in the wall.

The fans take off to their car, Dak follows and jumps in his McLaren 720S Spider, and begins pursuit.

He fires off a shot while going 130 on the freeway, the problem is he misses horribly and hits a state trooper who was parked on the side.

The fans laughing and pointing hysterically, as the cop Chase's....Dak screams " to heck with you 2" hits his Jets and turbo and says "I'll still get paid and beat you all next week"

What a Jerk

uUu9hwp.png

#DontpayDak

this took way too long and wasn’t even funny

Frozen700

Reaction score
this took way too long and wasn’t even funny

It wasn't my story.

It's not meant to be funny. My source tell me what's up, and I just report.

It's crazy how immature Dak is

#DontpayDak

blueblood70

Reaction score

Meanwhile............

What a Jerk

uUu9hwp.png

#DontpayDak
not real not funny trolling

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
We’ll beat Miami and NYG, putting us at 7-6, and then you’ll retroactively get that 1 win. Merry Christmas

gmb1

Reaction score
But...but......we're so talented! We are Superbowl contender!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Kingofholland

Reaction score
On the plus side at least they were only blown out by one winning team, lol.

In all seriousness the games they lost mostly came down to a play or two. With better coaching perhaps they win 2 to 3 more of those games?

chagus

Reaction score

Meanwhile............

What a Jerk

uUu9hwp.png

#DontpayDak
What is this... like a sad attempt at satire?