Boys Eagles Video Downloads and Photos + Cowboys Media *Update*

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
Hey guys:

Sorry about the temporary interruption at Cowboys Media. You have no idea what I've been through since the server problems occurred. I'm still recovering, but at least the server is functional. Now I just have to re-establish all the videos on the server. Thats right, they were flushed. :bang2:

Any way, I am back-tracking, starting with this weeks game videos. So you can get started downloading week 15......... Click Here

As you can see, I have restructured the site with "Game Pages". Every game page will have new video which I have not released into circulation. Once I have finished setting up weeks 14,13,12.......1, you may want to do some back-tracking yourself. This is my approach at the moment, so the other video categories will have to wait. I'm guessing the "Game Pages" will be completed day by day until X-Mas. And the other categories will be on-line by New Years (maybe sooner).

So week 15 can be downloaded now............. Click Here.

12-2 baby...... 12-2!!!!!!!! :bounce:

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
The video files at Cowboys Media are various types, so they need to be played in a video player that has the proper codecs. I have the sole solution to the codec dilemma on my site. It's the use of a universal video player called VLC. Download and install it, and you won't have issues playing most any video format that exists.

Visit Download.com for the download cue............. http://www.download.com/VLC-Media-Pl...ml?tag=lst-0-1

This will definitely help. :)

Gigasaurus

Reaction score
Thank you for all of the hard work. I appreciate all that you do on your site! Keep it up.

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
Gigasaurus;1849071 said:
Thank you for all of the hard work. I appreciate all that you do on your site! Keep it up.

Thanks bro.

BTW everyone. The Lions game and highlights are on-line. Stay tuned for the remainder in the next few days. :D