Boys vs Eagles on Sopcast (channel link)

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
Cowboys vs Eagles Week 9

1858968783_c05d903faf_o.jpg

Although this is a Nationally televised event, there is an international audience and those of you at work who are watching from a PC monitor. So with this being such a huge rivalry, we will broadcast again this week.​

I will post a channel link in the coming hours before kick-off. So keep an eye on this thread if you are in need of the game.​

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
If you wish to view the game you will need to install the Sopcast player. Here are instructions and a download que.............

A. Introduction
The manual briefly teach the users how to install and use the SopCast software.
Anyone who is interested in video streaming can download SopCast and try it. Now the software is free for use. Anyone can get the lastest software copy from our site.
B. System Requirement
To run the SopCast Software, the following requirement is needed:
1. Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000 and Linux. See detail.
2. At least 64M System Memory, 128M System Memory is recommended.
3. At least 10M Harddisk space.
4. Install Microsoft Media Player 9.0 above RealPlayer or other media player which can play streaming.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
How about the Colts-Pats game? Anyone know a Sopcast channel for it?

Parche

Reaction score
Or the Washington-Jets game thats already beeing played, I wanna watch it... pls!

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
Parche;1742646 said:
Or the Washington-Jets game thats already beeing played, I wanna watch it... pls!

Here is a link to the Skins game.......... Click Here

You will need VLC installed to watch...........

Then open VLC media player, click file, click open network stream, and paste this into the advanced options box: http://127.0.0.1:8902/

Done.....

Parche

Reaction score
Im trying with my sopcast player, wont it work?

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
Parche;1742749 said:
Im trying with my sopcast player, wont it work?

With this and several other broadcasts, you need to use the Sopcast player in conjunction with the VLC player. Here is a download que for the VLC software......... VLC player

Just follow the instruction I provided with the Skins Cannel Link.

HoustonSucks

Reaction score
What about Tennessee? The guide you had on your webpage isn't loading for me, Star Gazer. It's odd.

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
HoustonSucks;1742763 said:
What about Tennessee? The guide you had on your webpage isn't loading for me, Star Gazer. It's odd.

You may have an old link to a page I once hosted on my website. That is now a dead link.

When it comes to broadcasting live games, you have to remain illusive. Thats why the link for the boys game is posted moments before kick-off.

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
HoustonSucks;1742769 said:
Ah, I see I see...... :)

But do you have a link to the Tenn game? TIA!

This channel says they are broadcasting. At the moment it is off-line. This usually occures at the half, so try it once the second half starts....... Click Here

djtavo

Jesus is Lord
Reaction score
anybody has the chanel for the boys and eagles on sopcast ???

Cowboyfan81

Broadcast Guy
Reaction score
Unfortunatley, I'm out of state this weekend and will not be able to broadcast this week. I will be back for next weeks game. Sorry guys.:(

Ren

Reaction score
Link

sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/34643