Boys vs Ravens - Help

ljs44

Reaction score
Anyone have any information on plane flights? I am able to get tickets to the game (friends with a Ravens player), but can't figure how to get down there.

I'm coming from Maryland, and all I've seen are $400 flights that take 12 hours with 4 layovers.

Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
ljs44;2444006 said:
Anyone have any information on plane flights? I am able to get tickets to the game (friends with a Ravens player), but can't figure how to get down there.

I'm coming from Maryland, and all I've seen are $400 flights that take 12 hours with 4 layovers.

Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated.

Given all the shiznit associated with flying these days (security, layovers, nickel and diming by the airlines), I would just drive. Besides, gas prices are below $2/gal in most of the country now.

Driving>>Flying - just my 2 cents.

Elysium1983

Reaction score
Try Southwest. Pretty sure they fly from BWI to Dallas, as I looked at them when I was trying to to get tickets to this game. I think when I looked earlier in September, the flight was around 280 round trip.

Reaction score
Try some online places. When i flew from Dallas to New york back in September to go to the final game at Yankee stadium, I booked my flight with Expedia. I think it was about 290 round trip and that was from Dallas to Atlanta and then Atlanta to La Guardia. Try that route

Rudy

Reaction score
Have you tried flights from Reagan or Dulles? I hate Dulles, but between the 3 airports, there are probably 30 direct flights to Dallas a day, considering that most cross-country flights either stop at DFW or Chicago-Midway.

MrMom

Reaction score
http://www.cheapoair.com/

Just doing a quick search using that site, the lowest prices I've seen are for $289.00.

And I don't know your exact departure and return dates, so I just guesstimated.

VietCowboy

Be Realistic. Demand the Impossible.
Reaction score
if you have a college student ID, I recommend studentuniverse.com

I looked up flying out of Reagan and into DFW for Friday - Sunday, and it was 286. Now, that's not much cheaper than using the above site or kayak.com