Boyz-Cards Highest Rated Game of the Season

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Phantom

Benched
Reaction score
The other games on at the time were pretty ****ty. Who the hell wants to watch Denver vs Jacksonville or Seattle vs Green Bay?

davey999

Reaction score
The last couple of days have cemented (not that there was much doubt) that this is America's Team. Their loss at Arizona was the lead story everywhere, even before the Pacman and RW2 stories.

Lead talking point on Rome, story on PTI etc.

Phantom

Benched
Reaction score
On NFL Network, their three lead stories were.

1. Pacman's suspension
2. Trade for Roy Williams
3. Romo's pinkie injury.

We truly are Americas team, and I like to add Canada's team, I saw at least 35 Cowboy jerseys last Friday on the streets going to college.

DCgirl13

Reaction score
I believe that they are the most watched. They are the most exciting most of the time to watch, but haters also want to see us lose. It's just like last years Super Bowl, most people watched just to see New England lose.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
I didn't even get the game....I was tortured with Philly v San Fran I watched the game online though.....

sacowboysfan513

Reaction score
DCgirl13;2341847 said:
I believe that they are the most watched. They are the most exciting most of the time to watch, but haters also want to see us lose. It's just like last years Super Bowl, most people watched just to see New England lose.

True.