BP & Haley sighting

Kobal

Reaction score
EagleHarry;1162379 said:
Maybe they were upset with the food, because Hoffbrau is the pits.

Maybe it's only Haley who was upset. BP was calm. He'll eat anything. :laugh1:

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
sunbum;1162240 said:
I'm from and live on the east coast but I’ve always been a passionate Cowboys fan.....25+ yrs! I attribute this to my older siblings and cousins molding me that way!

Anyways.....my work is within the marketing/promotion industries where my company has offices all over the country, including Dallas. A close coworker/buddy of mine based in Dallas, while doing his thing, happened to run into and spot BP and Haley out tonight getting some eats at Hoffbrau’s. Don't know the place and he gave no details on what they ate, etc. but despite being seated in a secluded/discrete part of the dining area, my friend's table was across the room but in a direct line of site to them.

After they finished and left, his first call was to me. He said, and I quote, “they were engulfed in a very spirited conversation. Haley was visibly upset about something while BP played the cool/calm role. This went on for 20+ minutes!"

If only a fly on the wall…..my guess is Haley’s angst involved TO.

With a scoop like this you should write for the DMN, you would fit right in.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
One of my girls waitresses there... she overheard Bill telling Haley, "Listen you dump truck... I am trying to go out on top and you are trucking it up":eek:

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't give a ##!!## Bill, you got a raise to put up with this ####, I didn't!!!;)

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
PakiPride;1162269 said:
Ud figure Haley would stay away from restaurants, after that rat incident

It wasn't the restaurant that did it. It was TO!