BP QB Can't put my finger on it...

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
OkaY bp...Need a hand putting your finger on it now ? Hensond sucks, but you can"t put your finger on it... Drew Bledsoe sucks. Your game day play calling sucks. You built us nice talent...Now go home to Saratodaga, bring Bledsoe with you.

Angus

Reaction score
During the post game show Parcells said he never considered putting Romo in, but he would have to look at the tape to assess Bledsoe's play.

Reaction score
Yeah I noticed he said that as well, Parcells is just a Bledsoe kisser so that doesn't surprise me at all...

ZeroClub

just trying to get better
Reaction score
Angus said:
During the post game show Parcells said he never considered putting Romo in, but he would have to look at the tape to assess Bledsoe's play.
Fair enough. Look at the film with an open mind, BP, and don't be afraid to pull the plug soon....

Little Jr

Reaction score
Angus said:

Thats just him being hard headed. If Bledsoe had any kind of back pains Romo should had been in there.

ghosttown cowboy

Wyoming's #1 boys fan
Reaction score
Why does he need to look at the film, wasn't he about 60 feet away from this debacle! @#$%

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
I don't know if Romo is going to be that much better, but I guess at least if he makes the dumb ints like Bledsoe did, he at least he has an excuse of inexperience.

Either way, BP has failed so far in QB/OL/Kicker department miserably so far. I just don't see how this thing is going to turn around so much that this team can be a contender for SB? I guess you never know, its only first game, so maybe its too soon to panic, but so far, it seemed liked same old same old.

Maybe Cowboys make it to playoffs, but that team seemed nothing like SB team. But then Seattle last year got beat first game too and so did Denver get a beat down by Miami.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
At least Romo seemed to show the ability to go through his progressions, Bledsoe doesnt know what to do if his primary WR doesnt get open.

brucem78

Benched
Reaction score
RCowboyFan said:
I don't know if Romo is going to be that much better, but I guess at least if he makes the dumb ints like Bledsoe did, he at least he has an excuse of inexperience.
I agree 100%. I can handle a few dumb throws from an inexperienced QB that we may feel will be our future. But it's hard for me to deal with the same dumb plays from a 14 year veteran. We may as well go with Romo now because I don't think Drew is ever going to stop making plays to get us beat.

doomsday81

Reaction score
Jarv said:
OkaY bp...Need a hand putting your finger on it now ? Hensond sucks, but you can"t put your finger on it... Drew Bledsoe sucks. Your game day play calling sucks. You built us nice talent...Now go home to Saratodaga, bring Bledsoe with you.

It's spelled SARATOGA, I grew up near there and the next time Parcells runs the freaking ball on 3rd and 14 from the 20 with weapons like T.O., Glenn and Witten at his disposal, I'm going to that golf course in SARATOGA where he is having that nice house built and punch him in the face. If you are a Cowboys fan and you agree with that kind of play calling, then you need to look in the mirror because that's chicken **** football and there's no other way to say it.

fairviewfarmer

Reaction score
doomsday81 said:
It's spelled SARATOGA, I grew up near there and the next time Parcells runs the freaking ball on 3rd and 14 from the 20 with weapons like T.O., Glenn and Witten at his disposal, I'm going to that golf course in SARATOGA where he is having that nice house built and punch him in the face. If you are a Cowboys fan and you agree with that kind of play calling, then you need to look in the mirror because that's chicken **** football and there's no other way to say it.
You'll have to beat me to it. I am soo sick of Parcells having all the answers, when in fact he never saw the questions.