BR:North Alabama CB, DeAndre Morgan: Impressive Pro Day Has Scouts Talking

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-impressive-pro-day-has-scouts-talking:lmao2:

North Alabama was the destination of Morgan’s college career saying “I’m just so thankful I had another opportunity to play the game that I love." During his pro day which was held in the wind and rain Morgan put together one impressive outing posting 4.37 forty, 35 vertical jump and 10’01” broad jump. "I'm faster than that. (Morgan Laughs) People tell me like "oh you complain about that" and I'm like yah I'm complaining because I know I can run faster.” Morgan prides himself on his speed and his favorite player growing up was Deion Sanders and he even has ‘Prime Time’ tattooed on the inside of his arms. The Riviera Beach, Fla. Native jokes that he is a better tackler than Deion but says “He's fast I'm fast. His cover skills where great and mine are good and still working on mine with things to improve on. I gave up one touchdown at NC State and I had over 2,000 snaps."

At 182 pounds the heaviest he has ever been along with his 4.37 speed and NFL pedigree, Morgan is yet another ‘Diamond in the Rough’ with enough talent warrant looks moving ahead.