Twitter: BR ranking the most talented rosters for 2021 season

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
ezgif-1-b570099403f9.gif

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I really dont agree/ ahead of Browns, Bills and Ravens? Then we are way underachievers
They're not really underachievers yet as the season hasn't started. Although I actually expect Dak and offense to come out hot, let's give them a few weeks before ruling the season lost.

CCBoy

Reaction score
I don't know that I would rush to proclaim this group of players drama queens.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Third thread about this list tonight. This place loves lists and rankings, as if they mean anything.

"Talent" this, "talent" that, I've read/heard about it for years. And yet, nothing to show for it. :rolleyes:

kumizi

Reaction score
3 is a little high. I think we’re top 10.

I think the problem is a combo of bad depth and inability of coaching to adjust to injuries. Cowboys feel like a team if even one of Zach, Tyron, Dlaw, etc go down with an injury, the season is over. Most other teams seem better equipped to handle the adversity of a NFL season.

waving monkey

Reaction score
They're not really underachievers yet as the season hasn't started. Although I actually expect Dak and offense to come out hot, let's give them a few weeks before ruling the season lost.
ruling the season lost and doubting we're talent should be rated ahead of Browns Bills and Ravens are hardly equivalent to my intentions

slick325

Reaction score

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
That's too high. It's hard to fit dallas in the top 16 when you're talking power rankings right now. Luckily the nfce is still the worst division in football and the schedule is very favorable. I want to see at least 10 wins