Brad definitely to start

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
I think we all knew that was happening. Its just a matter if Bollinger gets any reps if BJ sucks it up.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Cowboys 42 - Giants 9

:rolleyes:

At least the WR's won't be to tired after this game because they only need to run about 8 yards down field to hope for a pass!!!

:cool:

1fisher

Reaction score
5Stars;2384988 said:
Cowboys 42 - Giants 9

:rolleyes:

At least the WR's won't be to tired after this game because they only need to run about 8 yards down field to hope for a pass!!!

:cool:

Can he throw 8 yards?

juck

Reaction score
1fisher;2385077 said:
Can he throw 8 yards?
Its funny he cant throw 20 yards down the field but can throw 20 yards over thier heads.lol.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
I'm starting to calm down about Brad playing since I read he finally got to get some reps...2 weeks ago, so most of his struggles has to be him being rusty

the Oline needs to protect, and we need to run shorter routes, and I think we just might be Ok on Sunday

1fisher

Reaction score
juckie;2385085 said:
Its funny he cant throw 20 yards down the field but can throw 20 yards over thier heads.lol.

:laugh2:

very true

links18

Reaction score
Does this mean Witten sits? Cause very little chance of winning this one with BJ at the helm.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
We will blow them out. D Ware will have 4 sacks Eli will throw 4 INT and fumble twice.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Brad has a chance to play a lot better if he gets enough protection.

I still don't understand how he can throw a decent long out during the preseason and not be able to do it now. I think he's afraid to throw it down the field and turn the ball over. I really think it's more mental than physical the more I think about it. He's got to release the ball. I hope Jason can find a way to get some people open early and allow him to gain some confidence.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I don't know why people think Bollinger is the difference between us winning or losing. Brad should be sharper this weak. He's been under a lot of scrutinity this week and I expect for him to prove everyone wrong. And at the very least this should make our defensive better because they know they're going to have to win the game for us and possibly score some points for us as well.

links18

Reaction score
rocyaice;2385154 said:
I don't know why people think Bollinger is the difference between us winning or losing. Brad should be sharper this weak. He's been under a lot of scrutinity this week and I expect for him to prove everyone wrong. And at the very least this should make our defensive better because they know they're going to have to win the game for us and possibly score some points for us as well.

I don't think anyone thinks Bollinger is the difference between winning and losing, just that it makes very little sense not to try him in this game. We know what BJ can do and he is very unlikely to produce a win here. Why not try Bollinger and take a look at what he can do under game conditions with this offense?

Chreph

Reaction score
It's actually kind of liberating going into a game expecting to get a whoopin'. There's no anxious feeling for Sunday's game and every point/first down is just gonna feel like a bonus with BJ in the game. :laugh2:

Givincer

Reaction score
rocyaice;2385154 said:

It's not that he's the difference between us winning and losing for sure. It's that he perhaps actually might be able to throw for more than 3.7 YPA.

Brad should be sharper? I'll not hold my breath.

If anything Brad makes our defense worse since he can't keep them off the field. Three and outs do not help defenses.

Daudr

Reaction score
jobberone;2385129 said:
Brad has a chance to play a lot better if he gets enough protection.

I still don't understand how he can throw a decent long out during the preseason and not be able to do it now. I think he's afraid to throw it down the field and turn the ball over. I really think it's more mental than physical the more I think about it. He's got to release the ball. I hope Jason can find a way to get some people open early and allow him to gain some confidence.

Hmm, I'm not sure what you were watching during preseason, because I thought he stunk then too, and it was against 2nd and 3rd string guys.

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2385121 said:
We will blow them out. D Ware will have 4 sacks Eli will throw 4 INT and fumble twice.

The defense will have to show up for us to win.

The offense is going to probably put up more than 13 points.

If we can score 20-24 points, I think we have a fighting chance.

Mainly though, the defense has at least force punts. If it becomes a field position game, we could win.

And most important, the offense has to be opportunistic.