Video: Bradlee Anae: Our Culture as a Program

Aven8

Reaction score
Reminds me of Dez when they interviewed him as a rookie. Very soft spoken and not chatty etc. Give this kid some time and he will be a lot more intense and confident. Supposedly all he does is make plays. Bernard is our backup MLB IMO as well. He makes the team.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Reminds me of Dez when they interviewed him as a rookie. Very soft spoken and not chatty etc. Give this kid some time and he will be a lot more intense and confident. Supposedly all he does is make plays. Bernard is our backup MLB IMO as well. He makes the team.
I’ll be damned if Bernard doesn’t look like he just might make it. I love his instincts and demeanor.

Kolemmitt

Reaction score
The main thing to keep in mind about this guy is that he's far more aggressive on the field than he is behind a mike. I think he'll do well for himself.

It would be so great for the Cowboys if he could be the long term answer on the other side of Tank.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
It would be so great for the Cowboys if he could be the long term answer on the other side of Tank.

His future with the Cowboys is looking like he's a lock to make this team. He's been outstanding in TC. I'm sure we can pencil him in as a Dallas Cowboy for some time to come. Bradlee Anae isn't going anywhere. He's one of the most valuable prizes that we were blessed to acquire in the draft. Whether he starts or not is incidental. He'll, at least, play a role as part of a great rotation this year at DE.

Last edited:

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I like the kid, I am glad he is here. I like his hustle and from what I have been reading he seems like a technician...but in camp he has been going against back up tackles, albeit dominating them. he maybe suited better to a 3-4 outside LB better than a DE.....his arms are short, so going as a 4-3 DE against elite tackles in the league will be tough for him. so having nolan, sprinkling some 3-4 defensive looks and have him come in on rotations will be the best thing for him and for us.

DFWJC

Reaction score
  1. His future with the Cowboys is looking like he's a lock to make this team. He's been outstanding in TC. I'm sure we can pencil him in as a Dallas Cowboy for some time to come. Bradlee Anae isn't going anywhere. He's one of the most valuable prizes that we were blessed to acquire in the draft. Whether he starts or not is incidental. He'll, at least, play a role as part of a great rotation this year at DE.
Glad we got him, but wow. Did you go to Utah? lol That's some serious hyperbole.

I thought he was good value in the 5th too, and it sounds like he has been pretty good in camp---enough to keep him
But so were Lamb, Diggs, Gallimore, and Biadasz---who were all also great values in their respective rounds.

Looks to be one of our better drafts on paper. Hope it works out

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Glad we got him, but wow. Did you go to Utah? lol That's some serious hyperbole.

I thought he was good value in the 5th too, and it sounds like he has been pretty good in camp---enough to keep him
But so were Lamb, Diggs, Gallimore, and Biadasz---who were all also great values in their respective rounds.

Looks to be one of our better drafts on paper. Hope it works out

Hopes sometimes has a way of turning into blessings. I'm not the only one to see something in this guy. He has a knack for getting pressure and sacks from the edge. There's a reason why he's managed to attract such acclaim since he was drafted. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised by what he's likely destined to do in the pro game. He was a proud part of the last draft. Let's see what happens when the games begin. You'll like what you see. Without a doubt, Dak surely did. He raved about him a while back. Not great at the combine but an over-achiever who gets the most out of his abilities.

Last edited:

DFWJC

Reaction score
Hopes sometimes have a way of turning into blessings. I'm not the only one to see something in this guy. He has a knack for getting pressure and sacks from the edge. There's a reason why he's managed to attract such acclaim since he was drafted. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised by what he's destined to do in the pro game. He was a proud part of the last draft. Let's see what happens when the games begin. You'll like what you see.
I was already a fan before the draft. Thrilled when we drafted that late.
Just seems like you think he might be a star someday, so was wondering if you had ties to Utah in some way.

Glad we have him though