Bradshaws quote

smaug

Reaction score
Did anyone see this?..I just read it on the fox page..its basically Terry Bradshaw ripping on all of the home teams that choked today.. but i thought this quote was awesome!

''I picked the Giants to beat the Cowboys on our show. After today, I love the Cowboys. I will never pick against them again this season. The Giants were coming off a bye and had all that time to prepare and it didn't faze the Cowboys one bit. The Giants had just beaten the Dolphins in that mess over in London. But we simply can't trust the Giants. I will not — I repeat, I will not — pick against Dallas the rest of the year except for the Super Bowl. I think we all still like New England for that game.''

That just made my month:lmao:

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
On the OT, Menefee made a point of saying the Cowboys were in the game against the Patriots, and Long said and they were ahead in the game.

In my view, but for that holding penalty on the 4th down conversion, it would have been tied 31-31 with about 10 minutes left.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Doesnt he live in Dallas? Probaby doesn't want his house egged.

Joe a Cowboys fan

Reaction score
" smaug

Default Bradshaws quote
Did anyone see this?..I just read it on the fox page..its basically Terry Bradshaw ripping on all of the home teams that choked today.. but i thought this quote was awesome!

''I picked the Giants to beat the Cowboys on our show. After today, I love the Cowboys. I will never pick against them again this season. The Giants were coming off a bye and had all that time to prepare and it didn't faze the Cowboys one bit. The Giants had just beaten the Dolphins in that mess over in London. But we simply can't trust the Giants. I will not — I repeat, I will not — pick against Dallas the rest of the year except for the Super Bowl. I think we all still like New England for that game.''

If Terry weren't a skanky former steeler QB I could almost love him for that quote.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
bbgun;1759655 said:
Doesnt he live in Dallas? Probaby doesn't want his house egged.
I think he has a ranch outside of Dallas, so they would have to have a big-time arm.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
smaug;1759641 said:

That just made my month:lmao:

Terry will not pick against us until the next time he picks against us. :laugh2: I love Terry and thinks he does a great job at FOX but he flip flops on almost everything.

FCBarca

Reaction score
Very few Cowboys nemeses of old drew my ire more than Bradshaw, in his day...But these days, I like Terry...And for the most part he's pretty even keeled for the Cowboys, all the more remarkable considering the history between the organizations.

RomoIsBack

Reaction score
Joe a Cowboys fan;1759663 said:
" smaug

Default Bradshaws quote

If Terry weren't a skanky former steeler QB I could almost love him for that quote.
i luv terry

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
FCBarca;1760932 said:
Very few Cowboys nemeses of old drew my ire more than Bradshaw, in his day...But these days, I like Terry...And for the most part he's pretty even keeled for the Cowboys, all the more remarkable considering the history between the organizations.

Fox has a great crew and they're all pretty much honest. Long, Menefee, Bradshaw, Jimmy; they just talk football (lot's of jokes of course) and just do it better than ESPN.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Speaking of the dislike of QB's....what is that stupid Commander doing nowdays....what's his name, LT broke his leg. Wonder if Theisman will make any stupid comments about this next weeks' game.

Zman5

Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;1759647 said:
On the OT, Menefee made a point of saying the Cowboys were in the game against the Patriots, and Long said and they were ahead in the game.

In my view, but for that holding penalty on the 4th down conversion, it would have been tied 31-31 with about 10 minutes left.

Howie just saying that because his son Chris may be playing for us next year. :laugh1: