Brady Quinn proday 2

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
Quinn did only passing drills and had a good workout, showing good velocity and good anticpaction. Notre Dame coach Charlie Weis ran the passing drills. Quinn threw to Irish tight end Marcus Freeman and receivers Rhema McKnight, Darius Walker and Matt Shelton, who finished at Notre Dame in 2005. On March 22, Quinn weighed in 233 pounds. He ran indoors on FieldTurf. He ran his 40s faster than expected (4.82 and 4.73). He also ran the short shuttle in 4.22 seconds and the three-cone drill in 6.79 (with tiny cones, not tall ones). In addition, he had a 36-inch vertical jump and a 9-foot-7 broad jump

--------

Just thought I'd post what he did today. not sure if it was posted yet, Sorry for the repost if so.

starfrombirth

Reaction score
I'm ingterested in his arm strength. He looks like he has some guns but i'm not sure if that translates to throwing strength. Anyone have some insight?:D

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Muhast;1431544 said:
Quinn did only passing drills and had a good workout, showing good velocity and good anticpaction. Notre Dame coach Charlie Weis ran the passing drills. Quinn threw to Irish tight end Marcus Freeman and receivers Rhema McKnight, Darius Walker and Matt Shelton, who finished at Notre Dame in 2005. On March 22, Quinn weighed in 233 pounds. He ran indoors on FieldTurf. He ran his 40s faster than expected (4.82 and 4.73). He also ran the short shuttle in 4.22 seconds and the three-cone drill in 6.79 (with tiny cones, not tall ones). In addition, he had a 36-inch vertical jump and a 9-foot-7 broad jump

--------

Just thought I'd post what he did today. not sure if it was posted yet, Sorry for the repost if so.

Definitely didn't see THAT coming. You know the old saying...:eek::

Reaction score
He is soft

12-27-05-FB-0533.jpg

Brady Quinn Sophmore Year

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
I vote the next person to post that pic gets banned...who's with me?

:)

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
apickmans;1431578 said:
yeah shes the one

Eeeewwwwwwww....

Maybe you guys should draft her. Line her up across from our OL and you'll scare the bejeezus out of 'em. :D

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
tomson75;1431582 said:
Eeeewwwwwwww....

Maybe you guys should draft her. Line her up across from our OL and you'll scare the bejeezus out of 'em. :D

you have to forgive him, he's a Commander fan, they tend to view things in the world differently than everybody else ie Brandon Lloyd

and she probably could beat out Todd Wade for OG

apickmans

Reaction score
tomson75;1431582 said:
Eeeewwwwwwww....

haha i said i heard she was hot. I just looked her up and found a pic of her wearing a half notredame/half OSU jersey. Nothing special

apickmans

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;1431584 said:
you have to forgive him, he's a Commander fan, they tend to view things in the world differently than everybody else ie Brandon Lloyd

and she probably could beat out Todd Wade for OG

maybe her and Pat McQuistan could get together. I also hear shes not as lazy as some big priced OG FA we all know about. :)

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Seriously MC, you're killing me here. What's next McQuistan? A Ron Mexico flare up?