Brandon Aubrey appreciation thread

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
This team did do a good job in the offseason fixing our kicking problem. At the end of the season, and in the playoffs, last year Maher had one of the worst case of the yips I've ever seen. I reminded me when who had a shell-shocked Mike Vanderjagt.
Aubrey came in and missed his first extra point try, and I thought, "Oh, brother, here we go." However, since then the dude has been stellar. Since then he's hit all the field goals (some of them long) he's been asked to, and every extra point. Aubrey's doing great. I'm glad the team found him.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
This team did do a good job in the offseason fixing our kicking problem. At the end of the season, and in the playoffs, last year Maher had one of the worst case of the yips I've ever seen. I reminded me when who had a shell-shocked Mike Vanderjagt.
Aubrey came in and missed his first extra point try, and I thought, "Oh, brother, here we go." However, since then the dude has been stellar. Since then he's hit all the field goals (some of them long) he's been asked to, and every extra point. Aubrey's doing great. I'm glad the team found him.
Dare I say the kid is almost automatic. Good find by Bones.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Automatic Aubrey!

The Cowboys had their eye on him a long time. When everyone was kicking and screaming for them to sign a kicker they stayed pat.

DCowboyz

Reaction score
We have a stud kicker now but we have other problems. This team will never be overall great.