Bravo TV's Ultimate Super Heroes, Vixens and Villains

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Don't know if anyone caught this show. It was a fun 60 minute fluff piece on this weekend. It wasn't based on movies, television, comics, or anything really, just who a bunch of writers and filmmakers considered the top heroes, villains, and vixens. Anyways, here's the top lists:

Ultimate Super Heroes

#20: Men in Black
#19: Blade
#18: Conan the Barbarian
#17: Austin Powers
#16: The Tick
#15: Daredevil
#14: The Mask
#13: Flash Gordon
#12: Hellboy
#11: Spawn
#10: The Incredible Hulk
#09: The Fantastic Four
#08: The Incredibles
#07: The X-Men
#06: Luke Skywalker

....and the top 5

#05 Indiana Jones
biggermanguy_indianajones.gif

#04 Batman
keaton4.jpg

#03 James Bond
0183.jpg

#02 Superman
Superman.jpg

#01 Spider-Man
FP1319%20SPIDERMAN%202%20street.jpg

Ultimate Super Vixens

#20 The Bride
#19 Mystique
#18 Elektra
#17 Mrs. Peel
#16 The Women of Austin Powers
#15 Breathless Mahoney
#14 Barbarella
#13 Red Sonja
#12 Barb Wire
#11 The Bionic Woman
#10 Storm
#09 Ripley
#08 Princess Leia
#07 Wonder Woman
#06 Charlie's Angels

......and the top 5

#05 Buffy the Vampire Slayer
smg-buffy.jpg

#04 The Bond Girls
ua006.jpg

hb007.jpg

dr002.jpg

#03 Xena
xena_dp_082701.jpg

#02 Lara Croft
nn010713.jpg

#01 Catwoman
catpose2.jpg

catwoman.jpg

julicat1.jpg

Ultimate Super Villains

#20 Jabba the Hutt
#19 Dracula
#18 Clown
#17 Bullseye
#16 Syndrome
#15 The Mummy
#14 Magneto
#13 James Bond Villains
#12 Dr. Evil
#11 Freddie Krueger
#10 Hannibal Lecter
#09 Dr. Doom
#08 Doctor Octopus
#07 The Riddler & The Penguin
#06 Chucky

.......and the top 5 (order wasn't given)

The Green Goblin
goblin2.jpg

The Terminator
terminator.jpg

The Joker
joker.jpg

Darth Vader
darth-vader.jpg

Lex Luthor
importD18.gif

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Call me crazy but Spiderman #1???

Personally I thought both of those movies sucked but that is just me I guess.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Call me crazy but Spiderman #1???

Personally I thought both of those movies sucked but that is just me I guess.

Yeah, I thought every one of 'em in the top 5 deserved to be higher than him, but I guess having a recent movie helps. I know Spider-Man creator, Stan Lee, was one of the voters. Maybe he stuffed the ballots. ;) Although I will say, when I watched the documentary, I didn't realize how much stuff Spider-Man has been in. I had totally forgotten about that 70's Tv show, his bits in the Electric Company, and other stuff.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
TruBlueCowboy said:
Yeah, I thought every one of 'em in the top 5 deserved to be higher than him, but I guess having a recent movie helps. I know Spider-Man creator, Stan Lee, was one of the voters. Maybe he stuffed the ballots. ;) Although I will say, when I watched the documentary, I didn't realize how much stuff Spider-Man has been in. I had totally forgotten about that 70's Tv show, his bits in the Electric Company, and other stuff.

I remember the Electric Company and that 70's show....It always looked funny with that mask and the eye covers in the 70's show....plus the web was a rope lol.

But as bad as the current movies are, imo, the worst of the marvel movies has to be the Hulk Movie.

Even the old TV series was better IMO.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
But as bad as the current movies are, imo, the worst of the marvel movies has to be the Hulk Movie.

I haven't seen The Hulk but I have heard it's REALLY bad. I liked the Spidey movies personally.....could they have been better yeah but they were pretty good.

The one I'm not so sure about the fantastic four. I don't think even watching jessica alba can save it.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeagermeister said:
I haven't seen The Hulk but I have heard it's REALLY bad. I liked the Spidey movies personally.....could they have been better yeah but they were pretty good.

The one I'm not so sure about the fantastic four. I don't think even watching jessica alba can save it.

Yes the Hulk was really bad.

I know this movies want to give you some background before going into the superhero showing up....but that thing was terrible.

I never was a real big fan of the Fantastic Four so I am not too interested in see it, but I am sure I will watch it when it comes on HBO or one of the movie channels.

I was more of an X-Man, Avengers and Conan person.....although I would Imagine the Avengers would look too cheesy to pull off in a movie.

I think they did a tv movie with some of those guys in them, Thor is the only one I remember and it was terrible lol.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Yes the Hulk was really bad.

I know this movies want to give you some background before going into the superhero showing up....but that thing was terrible.

I never was a real big fan of the Fantastic Four so I am not too interested in see it, but I am sure I will watch it when it comes on HBO or one of the movie channels.

I was more of an X-Man, Avengers and Conan person.....although I would Imagine the Avengers would look too cheesy to pull off in a movie.

I think they did a tv movie with some of those guys in them, Thor is the only one I remember and it was terrible lol.
I agree on the F4. I'll wait on it also.