Braylon Edwards on Irvin Show - 9/5/08

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Edwards on Irvin Show
---------------------------------

This kid is good. That's why it stinks that Newman isn't at full strenght and might not even play on Sunday. I hope Henry and Pac are ready for the challenge this Browns offense is bringing to the table.

I love him saying he was winded in practice a few times this week and that he is still dealing with the cut on his ankle.

Sounds like he is also talking a little smack there with the 'people have already crowned Dallas' stuff. I hope Roy Williams and Ken Hamlin are hearing this.

Rascal07

Reaction score
thanks for this, i like Braylon but i wont this sunday. i hope T.O. is ready for this challenge or battle.

Reaction score
dcfanatic;2237752 said:
Edwards on Irvin Show
---------------------------------

This kid is good. That's why it stinks that Newman isn't at full strenght and might not even play on Sunday. I hope Henry and Pac are ready for the challenge this Browns offense is bringing to the table.

I love him saying he was winded in practice a few times this week and that he is still dealing with the cut on his ankle.

Sounds like he is also talking a little smack there with the 'people have already crowned Dallas' stuff. I hope Roy Williams and Ken Hamlin are hearing this.

Edwards is very good but I think Henry and Jones can keep him in check for the most part. Donte Stallworth doesn't worry me one bit. If we need to we can roll Hamlin his way to help out.

Reaction score
Rascal07;2237804 said:
thanks for this, i like Braylon but i wont this sunday. i hope T.O. is ready for this challenge or battle.

TO lives for these stages. Lets just hope that Romo doesn't forget hes Dallas best weapon like he has done in the past. Force feed him like we did in the first Eagles game or the Chicago game. Browns will crumble

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Rascal07;2237804 said:

Yeah I like Edwards too. I even bought a chocolate brown #17 replica jersey that was on sale. I've never worn it, but maybe someday I will.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2237807 said:
Edwards is very good but I think Henry and Jones can keep him in check for the most part. Donte Stallworth doesn't worry me one bit. If we need to we can roll Hamlin his way to help out.

No offense but I believe Jones would be eatin alive by Braylon. I'd rather have Scandrick or Jenkins on that detail. Henry would be playing catch up.

On another note; I'm growing weary of one or the other CB's being injured. It's always something and it's always lingering.