Brian Dawkins said

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Don't shoot the messenger, just relaying what I was told but I have family in Philadelphia (Big Eagles fans of course) anyways, while trying to plan their trip here for the holidays my uncle told me Dawkins was on a local radio show after todays game and straight out said when asked about next weeks game "put it in the win column, I'm guaranteeing it and send the Cowboys a copy of the article"

Don't really care, often these are empty comments but I thought it was interesting.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Yeah...they must've been saving up their scores for next week. Didn't want to blow their load against the skins. :rolleyes:

yimyammer

Reaction score
Every other team talks smack and then shoves it down our throats, why shouldn't Dawkins?

MWILL

Fear the Afro
Reaction score
Will they ever shut up.
Yo Brain, your team scored 3pts....3PTS! :lmao2:

CA' MON MAN!

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
yimyammer;2516096 said:
Every other team talks smack and then shoves it down our throats, why shouldn't Dawkins?

Yeah....except for like, the nine teams that we beat....ya know?

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
Let's do this.

They struggled greatly today. Last night was tough to swallow, but I know we can beat them in this situation. This is the gut-check we all have been waiting for.

Let's do this.

gmb85

Reaction score
This is hilarious. I predict we'll win next week only to lose in the playoffs. Or we just lose next week.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Who cares?

It's the playoffs.

Playoffs.

You win, you're in.

Andy Reid, Donovan McNabb, DeSean Jackson and Brian Dawkins can all guarantee wins. If the Cowboys don't understand the urgency involved in winning, they don't deserve to win.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
well seeing as now it is win or go home.....next week is the playoffs for us.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
tyke1doe;2516166 said:
Who cares?

It's the playoffs.

Playoffs.

You win, you're in.

Andy Reid, Donovan McNabb, DeSean Jackson and Brian Dawkins can all guarantee wins. If the Cowboys don't understand the urgency involved in winning, they don't deserve to win.

They didn't seem to understand the urgency Saturday. So I have my doubts that they will next Sunday.

grp05

Reaction score
Maikeru-sama;2516243 said:
They didn't seem to understand the urgency Saturday. So I have my doubts that they will next Sunday.

Yesterday likely wouldn't have meant anything, even if we had won. We all know that.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
grp05;2516265 said:
Yesterday likely wouldn't have meant anything, even if we had won. We all know that.
Dallas would've already been in the playoffs if they had won.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Cool. Let him talk. I want him to feel that way. This way when Dallas beats them he can't run around crying and making excuses for why they got beat by the Cowboys.