Brian Waters

brokeback

Benched
Reaction score
He was an undrafted free agent coming out of college. The Cowboys worked him out as a TE but cut him. The Chiefs grabbed him, and he has become possibly the best OL in the NFL. He was actually named the AFC offensive player of the week once last year as a G. That's never happened in NFL history. He's also the one who owned Ray Lewis in that MNF game last year when Lewis was miked up and crying like a ***** about being double-teamed on every play. As Madden pointed out, he was almost never double-teamed. Waters was owning him by himself.

cowboys4life

Reaction score
yeah he lasted until the final cut i remember talking to him at one of the preseason games that year he was here and well i went to high school with him he was a year under me...he and monte reagor who is now with the colts....

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
typical cowboys

brokeback

Benched
Reaction score
He wasn't really anything special before last year. He kind of came out of nowhere. I think playing along side 2 first-ballot HOFers probably helped his growth.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Waters went to North Texas all of 15 minutes north of Valley Ranch.
He was a center in college so not exactly a stretch to end up an OG.

TunaFan33

Benched
Reaction score
Maybe Waters was one of those "wasn't able to fit into this philosophy" kind of players.

Alot of people said how Atlanta dropped the ball handling Brett Favre. But Favre was never a Jerry Glanville-type of player to begin with.

brokeback

Benched
Reaction score
I think it was more the fact that you brought him in as a tight end. He would make a huge difference on your line this year.