bring back key, and trade for walker?

fjorge23

Reaction score
bring back key, which dallas should pf never let go. trade for walker, he's young, 27 has the size 6"3 and would be a great fit with key and glen. :starspin

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
fjorge23 said:
bring back key, which dallas should pf never let go. trade for walker, he's young, 27 has the size 6"3 and would be a great fit with key and glen. :starspin
There is a plan I could be on board with. Walker would be a great pickup for us if GB will pull the trigger on a reasonable deal for him. Also, I am firmly on the "get Key back" bandwagon.

ZenItRam

Reaction score
I for one, really like the idea of having the WR corps with J. Walker, K. Johnson, and T. Glenn.

MrPhil

Reaction score
fjorge23 said:

Deal, where do I sign?

tunahelper36

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind seeing K.Johnson back with the cowboys, its going to cost more than the 1 million dollars he was due. Still, not a problem.

Key would like to play with the Panther's, as he stated yesterday.
Now that he's released, I'm sure he will wait this out and see what the market will bring.

kartr

Reaction score
fjorge23 said:

Yeah, I like your thinking.

kartr

Reaction score
fjorge23 said:
hell no. to t.o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hate that s.o.b...

Now now now, don't get too upset. Think about it. If we could get T.O. and have him help us get to the superbowl and maybe win, think how pissed off the Eagles would be.

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
Keyshawn is still the same a-hole he was in Tampa.

According to his latest quotes, Dallas (or any other team) will only get what they pay for with him. The less money you pay him, the more plays he'll take off.

His words, not mine.

Portland Fanatic

Reaction score
Chief said:
Keyshawn is still the same a-hole he was in Tampa.

According to his latest quotes, Dallas (or any other team) will only get what they pay for with him. The less money you pay him, the more plays he'll take off.

His words, not mine.

It's time to trade for Jevon and draft Holmes...leave the young Crayton as #3...let Glenn do his thing another few years.

In the end:
Jevon
Glenn
Holmes
Crayton

Problems solved!

MrPhil

Reaction score
Portland Fanatic said:
It's time to trade for Jevon and draft Holmes...leave the young Crayton as #3...let Glenn do his thing another few years.

In the end:
Jevon
Glenn
Holmes
Crayton

Problems solved!

That would work too.....youth movement, I like it!

Rockytop6

Reaction score
fjorge23 said:
I would love that. It would be the smart thing to do. Key is a leader on the field and int he locker room. He has the fire and energy to get a team fired us. He will make the tough catch to move the chains. Walker has the size, skills and youth to be with Dallas for a long time. Also, you wouldn't have the baggage or grief.