Bring on the Bengals!

SteveOS

Dedicated to Sports Gaming
Reaction score
Well, somebody had to break the ice around here.

Ren

Reaction score
thank god for October lol Bengals Cards and Rams next 3?

superpunk

Reaction score
The last time the Bengals played a Wade Phillips defense, Palmer threw for 440 yards and 3 TDs, the Bengals rushed for 130, and the Chargers needed to score 42 second half points to win the game. This was a Bengals team that missed the playoffs at 8-8 while the ?14-2? Chargers dominated the AFC.

The Bengals gave the Giants all they wanted last week. Chad Johnson said before the game something to the effect of "They're an NFC team, they don't know our offense" and that certainly proved true.

Threat level midnight?

TVMan

Reaction score
If we score 50, we should be fine.:laugh2:

50-49, we win.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
yay bring on the Bengals..Why am I not excited?

Looking forward to play the 3 biggest chumps in the league is not my thing. Call Me when the Skins and Giants come into town.

This is Our Year

Ohama, Kill, 52 is the Mike
Reaction score
Thank god we play the Bengals this week. Should be a good team to get back on track against. Plus, it doesn't hurt that Palmer has an elbow injury!

UDcowboysfan

Reaction score
Guys i live in the heart of Bengal country, if you could ever garuntee the win or if your a gambling man take this game. The bengals O-line is one of worst i've seen in a long time( Two weeks ago i saw the center get pushed back ten yards). Palmer is not healthy, their running game is lacking, and their defense is well.....the bengals defense. Palmer should play but even with that the bengals are not the same team as they were when the played the 14-2 charges......they are used to loosing and our size on both sides of the ball should settle this game.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
We need this game and a few that follow not for wins. We are likely to win next three without much problem - but to pad stats and get folks happy again. You give TO 12 catches against 85 and he's happy all year.

SweetDC

Reaction score
Dave the Sicilian;2295925 said:
LEt's win these games to make ourselves more confident and trusty of our resources
I feel the opposite. I won't feel more confident until we beat a formidable opponent. Cleaning 0-4 Bengals and Rams' clock is not going to convince me that we are where we need to be. They are scrubs. Can't really thump our chests in triumph putting a beating on inferior teams.

Unfortunately we have to wait a month until we are truly challenged again. We need to beat a team more our equal like the Giants. Maybe even the Bucs with the way they are playing this season.

reddyuta

Reaction score
if palmer is playing then all bets are off-I dont trust this secondary at all and they have the WRs to kill us

Don Corleone

Reaction score
UDcowboysfan;2295870 said:
Guys i live in the heart of Bengal country, if you could ever garuntee the win or if your a gambling man take this game. The bengals O-line is one of worst i've seen in a long time( Two weeks ago i saw the center get pushed back ten yards). Palmer is not healthy, their running game is lacking, and their defense is well.....the bengals defense. Palmer should play but even with that the bengals are not the same team as they were when the played the 14-2 charges......they are used to loosing and our size on both sides of the ball should settle this game.

If our corners continue to play 10 yards off the line of scrimmage, even the Bengals will eat us alive.

I'm not a gambling man.

Any given Sunday...

SweetDC

Reaction score
reddyuta;2296024 said:
if palmer is playing then all bets are off-I dont trust this secondary at all and they have the WRs to kill us
You're right.

My, how the mighty has fallen. What happened to our team that we must now caution ourselves when playing an 0-4 team? In one game we have gone from being almost invincible (seemingly) to "Hope we can beat the Bengals". If it didn't hurt so much I'd almost laugh at the absurdity of it.

Well one good thing is we have a month to iron our weaknesses before facing a division rival again. Stewart and Garrett have a lot of work to do.

Dave the Sicilian

Reaction score
SweetDC;2296006 said:
I feel the opposite. I won't feel more confident until we beat a formidable opponent. Cleaning 0-4 Bengals and Rams' clock is not going to convince me that we are where we need to be. They are scrubs. Can't really thump our chests in triumph putting a beating on inferior teams.

Unfortunately we have to wait a month until we are truly challenged again. We need to beat a team more our equal like the Giants. Maybe even the Bucs with the way they are playing this season.

Ok, I totally agree, but take them as a training to improve more and more and be prepared for a better opponent

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Don Corleone;2296026 said:
If our corners continue to play 10 yards off the line of scrimmage, even the Bengals will eat us alive.

I'm not a gambling man.

Any given Sunday...
Heavily favored team at home coming off a tough loss.

Take the Boys and the points. It could get ugly next Sunday.

Nexx

Reaction score
i predict at least 3 scoring drives of 6 minutes or more by the bengals and 120 yard rushing by Chris Perry. :ralph::puke::ralph::puke:

complements of our SOFT defense and their SOFT players.