British Columbia LT, Giovanni Manu

Carson

Reaction score
Most articles have him as from 6th round to UDFA. But teams may think they can turn him into Jordan Mailata and toss a day three pick his way.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
I keep seeing UDFA. Lombardi the YT guy said he was terrible and won't amount to anything, But I never listen to him.

RS12

Reaction score
Dont know if he can play at all but he doesnt look fat for a guy carrying 350 pounds.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I keep seeing UDFA. Lombardi the YT guy said he was terrible and won't amount to anything, But I never listen to him.
Earl Bostick is probably a better prospect and was a UDFA last year. In this draft though, UDFA caliber players are going to start getting drafted in the 5th

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Cowboys are drafting him, probably earlier than the consensus.

They were all over him and were trying to keep it low key, but now the cat is out of the bag.

1942willys

Reaction score
This guy is the definition of a developmental player; and he is a International Prospect so that helps his case.
Worth a sixth I think.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
and he is a International Prospect so that helps his case.
I don't think he's part of the IPPP.

The NFL International Player Pathway Program (IPPP) was established in 2017 as part of the league’s global expansion plan. Its goal is to increase the number of players from outside the United States or Canada in the NFL.

1942willys

Reaction score
I don't think he's part of the IPPP.

The NFL International Player Pathway Program (IPPP) was established in 2017 as part of the league’s global expansion plan. Its goal is to increase the number of players from outside the United States or Canada in the NFL.
bummer. Oh well.