Broadcast for Houston Area Fans?

Peterman60

Reaction score
Does anyone in the Houston area know if they are going to broadcast the game?

Duane

Reaction score
We're not getting it on live TV but you may be able to catch it at BW3's or somewhere like that.

traye111

Reaction score
Dave and Busters at 6010 Richmond Avenue are supposed to show it...I will be there! Go Cowboys!!!!!

mullet

Reaction score
if any of you go to a sports bar, make sure you KNOW it is going to be on. Make sure you talk to a manager, and make sure they convince you that they can get CBS Dallas feed. I have had experience with this before, and there isn't anything worse than the let down of realizing an establishment does not have the game.
For instance, I called a BW3 today, and after thinking they would have the game, I helped them realize that they would not.
It seems like from the last few years, the SRO up North has been reliable.

mullet

Reaction score
traye111 said:
Dave and Busters at 6010 Richmond Avenue are supposed to show it...I will be there! Go Cowboys!!!!!

I tried them last year...... and, they said they would have it.... and they didn't, so I had to scramble home for the radio (560 KLVI). let us know if they do indeed end up having it.

parchy

Reaction score
Feels good to be in Austin sometimes... even though we have all the hippies, we get the Cowboys and Texans on local TV at the same time :cool: