Twitter: Broaddus Twitter Q&A

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
@LuisCarrion28: @BryanBroaddus when are they getting in full pads??”
@BryanBroaddus Wednesday.

@hitstickmaster2: isn't Ratliff at risk of suspension?
@BryanBroaddus need to ask that question but he preparing like no.

@bigfood53 how Is will Allen looking so far. Haven't heard his name much, which can be a good thing for a safety
‏@BryanBroaddus Nice range play interception yesterday during the special cat period. Been solid.

@Ace123880: any good players getting cut soon that could help our lines”
@BryanBroaddus won't see any players until first cut in my view.

@ChrisVasquez42 whos more likely to start matt johnson or will allen. And if Allen gets the week 1 nod. When do project Johnson to get a shot
@BryanBroaddus Matt is making good progress. His health is key and he is playing with confidence. Wilcox is playing well too.

@JordanRoss08: Haven't heard a lot about B.W. Webb lately. How has he looked?”
@BryanBroaddus Sterling Moore has been better.

@Dallas_sallad9: I have a quick question, how is terence Williams been doing in training camp?
‏@BryanBroaddus Had a bad drop + good catch. Can't be 50-50

@mando254: Has Romo look rusty out there??”
@BryanBroaddus No but Orton has.

@jhmohp3: is Dez talk about learning route tree and release moves legit? Could become unstoppable if so”
@BryanBroaddus yes he could be.

@Sheesh1097 Lissemore getting much work at 1 Tech yet? Curious if we rotate him V run w Hatch in for pass rush?
@BryanBroaddus Lissemore is getting alot of work as the one technique. He and Hatcher are working together with the first group.

@BryanBroaddus 15h
@CowboysgrlDev Mo has been steady from work i am seen but hasn't been challenged like he was as a rookie in camp. Looks comfortable.

dogberry

Reaction score
If a player is suspended, they don't count against the 53 man roster?

coult44

Reaction score
If a player is suspended, they don't count against the 53 man roster?

Another reason he should've been cut.....This cats best days are behind him..Regardless of the reasons. ...We need to take a page from the Pats rule book with guys like this.....The age of loyalty is gone....Except for our beloved Cowboys...

OhSnap

Reaction score
I'm gonna say something stupid now> Wasn't Ratliff' DUI kinda avg. There was no resisting, no drugs, no guns, no injuries and no. Aside from the obvious lack of judgement and poor timing and danger. I had almost forgotten about it which the media usually doesn't allow when it comes to Cowboy players.

Cumart21

Reaction score
Ratliff has been getting a free pass for far too long! I'm not talking about the DUI, but his performance. I'm not one to bash the organization a whole lot but I'm not a fan of how he's been "handled".

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ratliff has been getting a free pass for far too long! I'm not talking about the DUI, but his performance. I'm not one to bash the organization a whole lot but I'm not a fan of how he's been "handled".

His performance:

2008 - 5th ranked NT/DT
2009 - 11th ranked NT/DT
2010 - 20th ranked NT/DT
2011 - 7th ranked NT/DT

And no games missed any of those seasons.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Whose rankings? And what was his ranking last year?

PFF.

And he didn't play enough to earn a ranking last year.

For those that think PFF's rankings are bogus, here are the top 10 NT/DT's for 2012:

Geno Atkins
Gerald McCoy
Kyle Williams
Suh
Nick Fairley
Desmond Bryant
Henry Melton
Jurrell Casey
Kevin Williams
Mike Martin

Most fans would have most of those guys in a top-10 list.

Cumart21

Reaction score
Obviously the most meaningful ranking is last year, but I'm hoping we can go back to 2011's performance.