Broderick Bunkley will be our backup nosetackle this season

1Ware1

Reaction score
I can see us getting him it the second round.He will fit nicely in the middle of that d-line.This fellow is a beast

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
1Ware1 said:
I can see us getting him it the second round.He will fit nicely in the middle of that d-line.This fellow is a beast
I think he'll be a 1st rounder along with Haloti Ngata. Gabe Watson might be a late 1st. Guys like Rod Wright and Orien Harris among other will fall to the 2nd. I don't think Bunkley will. If he does, he goes high 2nd.

1Ware1

Reaction score
Man,he is a beast(Bunk).Wheres Jerry Ball at when you need him?I saw Kiper doesn't have Bunley in his to 5.

SALADIN

Jumper
Reaction score
Hostile said:
I think he'll be a 1st rounder along with Haloti Ngata. Gabe Watson might be a late 1st. Guys like Rod Wright and Orien Harris among other will fall to the 2nd. I don't think Bunkley will. If he does, he goes high 2nd.

Agree 100%.

AmericasTeam

Reaction score
I highly doubt if he is there when we draft in the first round, as Ngata and him both may be gone before we pick.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:
I think Bunkley is hands down the best 4-3 DT in the draft.
But that's just it... he's a 4-3 DT. Too small for a 3-4 NT, IMO.
He'll be a 1st round pick and is gonna be a great pro ... similar to Glover.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
NFL Draft Blitz has him going in the top 10. That doens't mean much at this point, but it shows there is someevidence 2nd round is a bit too optimistic.

SkinsFan26

Reaction score
Bunkley will be a top 15 pick without question. His stock soared b/c of his showing at the combine.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:

Was Glover a good 3-4 NT?

I've read comparisons between Bunkley and Glover.

doomsday81

Reaction score
If he goes in the second round to Dallas I'll kill myself. This guy's stock has been going through the roof since The Combine.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Hostile said:

I agree...no way Bunkley drops to the second the guy is a stud he will be gone somewhere in the first.

Bunkley is not too small to be a 3-4 lineman. I hope these others guys are aware that Ferguson is listed at 306, Bunkley is right there weight wise.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
tyke1doe said:
Was Glover a good 3-4 NT?

I've read comparisons between Bunkley and Glover.
Is Glover on the team anymore? There's your answer.

edit: Couldn't tell if you were honestly asking or if that was rhetorical.

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
Bunkley is the fastest riser in the draft. He's not getting past Cleveland at #12. Crennel will draft his Ty Warren for right end.