Broncos trading Jerry Jeudy to Browns

exciter

Reaction score
Jeudy has been somewhat of a disappointment. He’s never had a 1000 season and only has 11 TDs in four seasons. He’s also had some injury issues. Had CeeDee been off the board and Jeudy was still available in the 2020 draft he likely would have been the Cowboys pick. The Raiders whiffed again at WR going for speed by selecting Henry Ruggs who only lasted 2 seasons in the NFL.
That was a dysfunctional brain issue!

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
So no one freaking out they only getting a 5th and a 6th?
Where is the outrage?
Why aren't people saying Denver has a stupid FO?
Jeudy's production is not even close to that of Cooper and it is basically a one-year rental if they don't extend him as I doubt they will pick up his 5th year option at over $20m per year.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jeudy's production is not even close to that of Cooper and it is basically a one-year rental if they don't extend him as I doubt they will pick up his 5th year option at over $20m per year.
Look at the QBs he had throwing to him.
Amari’s would have been just as bad if not worse if he was in Denver.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
What is everyone complaining about?

The Cowboys are in the perfect position to take their pick of either of the two Texas Longhorns WRs: Xavier Worthy and Adonai Mitchell . Both are better than Jeudy.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Good games in blowouts, bad games in losses.
Of course, that has something to do with the guy throwing it to him too.
https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/C/CookBr00/gamelog/2023/

Of our WRs, he was solidly #2. But that's not the biggest endorsement.
657 yards. Less than Ferguson, a sophomore TE picked in the 4th.
Is that a 7 figure WR?
Cooks wasn't horrible, but I don't think we got our money's worth.

2023 For what we spent on Gallup and Cooks, coulda had Cooper.
2022 For what we spent on Gallup and Schulz, coulda had Cooper.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Has anyone noticed how Cleveland is supposedly paying all this money for their quarterback but always seems to make a trade or sign a free agent to make their team better. The Joneses make a billion dollars off of advertising a year and the first thing you hear from Stephen is salary cap. :huh: :facepalm:

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Well at some point Flacco will be behind centre, so what's the big deal? Cleveland doesn't have a QB to throw the ball and we proved this to be the case with what should have been 3 adequate WR's

D4KADON

Reaction score
So you just come on any thread advocating offensive talent acquisition and say there's no point right? Cool, we should just give up.

No I’m saying if we are going to get anywhere, it starts with the GM and then the quarterback