Browns | Team agrees to terms with DT T. Washington

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sun, 12 Mar 2006 10:08:10 -0800

Jamison Hensley, of the Baltimore Sun, reports the Cleveland Browns have reached a contract agreement with free agent DT Ted Washington (Raiders). Terms of the deal were not disclosed.

Browns | Team signs Zastudil
Sun, 12 Mar 2006 10:02:16 -0800

The Cleveland Browns announced free agent P Dave Zastudil (Ravens) has signed a five-year contract with the team. Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Browns looking to win more than 6 games this year it seems

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cleveland is acting like they are serious. That was probably part of the deal when they hired Crennel. He told the ownership that money had to be spent.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Sweet - another 3-4 NT off market and lessens chance they draft Ngata/Watson at #12

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nors said:
Sweet - another 3-4 NT off market and lessens chance they draft Ngata/Watson at #12
Not necessarily... Washington is a year-to-year player at this point. He's 36 or so, if I'm not mistaken. They may very well draft a NT to groom behind him and as a replacement for next year.

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
Now there is a feller than would have fit well into the system for a couple of years..... but he is getting up there. A younger Free Agent DT would be more ideal.