Brugler on TE class

RandyOh

Reaction score
I would say goodbye just based on him being lazy and not getting his feet down in the niner game.
Here’s to hoping! Should get all we can out of Ferg and Hendershot for the next 3 season and keep drafting replacements every other draft

Ekspozed

Reaction score
Darnel
Give me Darnel Washington. He is huge and would make our jumbo package something to be reckoned with. He's like having an extra OT in the game only he can also run and catch.
If he's there round 2 I'm picking no questions asked.

Heard McCarthy was pounding the table for TE round 2 last year before he was taken roughly 2 spots before us.

Hopefully he gets his wish this year.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Darnel

If he's there round 2 I'm picking no questions asked.

Heard McCarthy was pounding the table for TE round 2 last year before he was taken roughly 2 spots before us.

Hopefully he gets his wish this year.
Well, this is what other teams with real GMs do. They know what other teams are likley to draft. Getting scooped on players happens to us all the time b/c Jerry and son are lazy or don't have the relationships to move around the draft board. So, we do the easy thing....... sit there and wait. Thats why the Eagles have Dallas Goedert and we don't.

locked&loaded

Reaction score
Big catch radius but I think he’s a bit of a plodder. When I watch these guys, the first thing my eyes draw to is how they move.
May take a few steps to get going, but actually looks quite smooth while moving. Hes not the pitts type of miss match, but he looks to be a miss match in his own right.

tm1119

Reaction score
If he can be had in the 3rd or 4th, I really like Sam LaPorta. Maybe not a freak in terms of size and speed, but he’s very solid in all aspects of the game. Would have had better receiving stats if not playing for 1 of the worst passing offenses in college.

garyv

Reaction score
Cowboys have far bigger needs at other positions, won't be drafting tight end in the first two rounds, so all these supposed great TEs will be long gone.

Maybe one will drop in the draft due to injury or a poor combine or some perceived personal problem, but that's a long shot...
I'm fine with Ferguson and Hendershot

tm1119

Reaction score
I'm fine with Ferguson and Hendershot
Ferguson and Hendershot are just that. Fine. The offense needs weapons, we shouldn’t pass on that in the form of a TE if there’s an opportunity

cowboyec

Reaction score
michael mayer,notre dame.
please and thank you.
♧☆.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Not a big fan of Washington.
Seriously?

Dude is 6'7, 240 pounds.........blocks like an offensive lineman, runs good routes, has massive catch radius, and played for Georgia.

At 26, he would be an awesome pick and would help Dak out tremendously :thumbup:

rambo2

Reaction score
Seriously?

Dude is 6'7, 240 pounds.........blocks like an offensive lineman, runs good routes, has massive catch radius, and played for Georgia.

At 26, he would be an awesome pick and would help Dak out tremendously :thumbup:
The other Georgia tight end that comes out next year is better.