Twitter: BTB: Any Cowboys top 100 players too high or too low?

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Jaylon Smith over Zeke is odd......

Blogging The Boys
@BloggingTheBoys

Jaylon Smith came in at number 88. Tyron Smith came in at number 78. Zack Martin came in at number 55. Amari Cooper came in at number 49. Dak Prescott came in at number 46.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Martin is too low
Tyron too. But this is for this coming year, so maybe they are expecting a decline from 2019
Jaylon is too high

I'm guessing Zeke is top 30 somewhere.

bewp7

Reaction score
jaylon too high
dak too high
tyron probably too high maybe

martin too low

collins should be ranked

Sydla

Reaction score

Blogging The Boys
@BloggingTheBoys

Jaylon Smith came in at number 88. Tyron Smith came in at number 78. Zack Martin came in at number 55. Amari Cooper came in at number 49. Dak Prescott came in at number 46.

I don't think they have released the entire list yet, so Elliott likely isn't ranked behind Jaylon Smith.

Dreski

Reaction score
I thoroughly enjoyed watching Dak’s video at 46. Watching the defense cheer on Dak on the sidelines made me smile, also hearing Zeke saying he wouldn’t want to follow anyone else into battle was nice!

As much as he’s been criticized, I think it’s awesome to see that his teammates love him and have his back. Also I always love when players from other teams put some respect on Dak!

Tussinman

Reaction score
Martin too low

How do you make 1st team all decade along with making all pro team for the 6th straight year and get ranked 55 ?

I know interior offensive line is overlooked but if you told me 1st team all decade with another all pro selection wouldn't result in top 50 regardless of position id say your crazy

Redline360

Reaction score
Martin and Cooper should be ahead of Dak especially Martin. Think Dak got a generous position

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Jaylon being on the list at all is wild.

Pro Bowl too. It reminds me of The Biscuit still making Pro Bowls when all Cowboy fans knew he was a massive liability in coverage. It's like the people voting never watched him play.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score

Jaylon shouldn't be on this.
Tyron should be higher. Top 4 T in the league.
Cooper is maybe top 7 WR? He should be lower.
Dak top 7 QB should put him much higher than Cooper. Higher than 46.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I thoroughly enjoyed watching Dak’s video at 46. Watching the defense cheer on Dak on the sidelines made me smile, also hearing Zeke saying he wouldn’t want to follow anyone else into battle was nice!

As much as he’s been criticized, I think it’s awesome to see that his teammates love him and have his back. Also I always love when players from other teams put some respect on Dak!

True testament.....

slick325

Reaction score
No disrespect to any of the players listed but if Zeke isn't ranked at least 20-30 spots ahead of the Cowboys QB, then people have never played or been involved in football from a building perspective.

After saying that...Zach Martin should be the second highest rated player on the team because he is the 2nd best player on the team.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Martin too low

How do you make 1st team all decade along with making all pro team for the 6th straight year and get ranked 55?

I know interior offensive line is overlooked but if you told me 1st team all decade with another all pro selection wouldn't result in top 50 regardless of position id say your crazy

Guard just isn't that valuable a position. QBs, LTs, Cs, DEs all more valuable positions. Most would put LCB, 3T, MLB, WR#1 over G as well.

Zak is the 57th cap hit in the league.

If cap hit isn't a rough proxy for Top Players, they're paying players wrong.