News: BTB: Cowboys closing in on rare feat at AT&T Stadium

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Perhaps that will translate into more local people going to games instead of selling their tickets.

Keep those visiting teams fans from showing up in OUR house.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Perhaps that will translate into more local people going to games instead of selling their tickets.

That will not change until Jerry starts overcharging everything at AT&T , have you looked at the prices of concessions, parking etc at the place. Even with (season)tickets people will gladly sell it at a premium to the bidders because it will be an expensive affair to attend the game

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
However, it’s looking like our first playoff game is going to be on the road. This would’ve been a good year to have a home playoff game.

LonnieElam

Reaction score

I sold my tickets for tomorrow's game, a noon game vs the worst team for DOUBLE what I paid. I paid half my invoice, which went up this season, in 3 games. On top of that, I have to report anything I make over $600 now. I used to get mad about the same thing, but once I became a ST holder, I understand.

LonnieElam

Reaction score
However, it’s looking like our first playoff game is going to be on the road. This would’ve been a good year to have a home playoff game.
Except for the stupid "white out" crap, which seems to be an actual curse. Lol