News: BTB: Cowboys have put together 3-game win streaks following their bye the last two seasons

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cowboys have put together three-game win streaks following their bye in each of the last two seasons

usa_today_11443030.jpg

The week after the bye is big.

Read Full Story

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I see that tend continuing.

Tennessee, Philly and Atlanta. Hopefully we get that 4th win against Washington. Saints game will be tough but it's at home an we tend to play better at home this season and usually play the better teams well.

And the Saints are a different team on the road than at home.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
6 game win streak coming out of the bye before we come out flat and get upset against the Colts... Sorry for the spoiler alert, I hope you guys still watch:)

So we will essentially be 9-5 with 2 games left vs the Giants and Bucs? SWEET! Gonna be a fun post season.

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
You mean Garrett prepares his team during the bye?

Oh! The coaches do that, Garrett is only involved when things go wrong. My bad

:cool:

InTheZone

Reaction score
yeah, I'll bet my posting privileges for 3 weeks if they manage to squeak out a 3 win streak against the Titans (Should be easy W), Eagles (L), Falcons (L)

DBOY3141

Reaction score
3 game winning streak in 2018....:lmao2:...they will be 4-6 going into the Thanksgiving game, where they will lose to the 'Skins and effectively ending their season.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Remember everyone that the NFL is rigged. This is where they rig games for us to keep us in the playoff hunt and keep fans watching. That's how it works, right?

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
We won 3 in a row coming out of the bye last year and then lost the next 3. If we do the same, that'll put us at 6-7 with 3 games to go.