Image: BTB: Dez Photo

rojan

Reaction score
How can I make this my cover photo on FB without cutting out any of the picture? The horizontal length seems to be the right size but it is too tall

rkell87

Reaction score
sweet pic but doesn't look like he would get that second foot down inbounds

jamesdojr

Reaction score
http://i1276.***BLOCKED***/albums/y469/Cowboyskenny/DEZCATCH_zpsbb6ab096.jpg

Who was saying Calvin Johnson was more athletic than Dez yesterday??? LOL!! What a joke. Hands down the strongest, most athletic, dynamic, explosive WR in the game. Oh wait.. Calvin is taller..

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
http://i756.***BLOCKED***/albums/xx201/vidstar/eb697a4feb7f19bb7910695e59e61553_zps71e7cad6.jpg

This is all I have to say.

coult44

Reaction score
How can I make this my cover photo on FB without cutting out any of the picture? The horizontal length seems to be the right size but it is too tall

I have a question...Why don't those pants look green?

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
sweet pic but doesn't look like he would get that second foot down inbounds

They talked about that on twitter and mentioned that it was out of bounds.. But since Dez is good for a spectacular catch every practice, they let it slide.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This one is scaled down from WxH (pixels) of 598x335 to 457x256.

dez.jpg

rkell87

Reaction score
They talked about that on twitter and mentioned that it was out of bounds.. But since Dez is good for a spectacular catch every practice, they let it slide.

yeah the only reason I point it out is because he has had a few of those close to being a catch awesome plays already, most notably against the giants, but maybe 10 receivers in the whole league could get close to making some of the grabs dez can make so i'm not worried