Twitter: Buccaneers LB Lavonte David on the Dallas Cowboys offense and Dak Prescott

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
He's right. I mean, Martin being out presents a situation, but the offense should be pretty dangerous. The defense though.....

visionary

Reaction score
David is very good but he benefits greatly from his interior Dline occupying the OL from getting upfield which allows him to reek havoc.
Our LB's don't have that luxury.

DL? What’s that? A new position? We don’t believe in it

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Arians says its Zeke and the WR, Tom says its the defense number changing..now its Dak....This team is not focused....WE ARE GOING TO WIN THIS GAME!!!!!

All we need know is Parson to come out and say he is headed to Tampa to punch TB12 in the mounth and then LIGHT THE VICTORY FIRES!!!

LETS GO COWBOYS!!!!!!

Plankton

Reaction score
piece-of-cheese-in-mouse-trap-sami-sarkis.jpg

John813

Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken they liked Vea too but he got taken before they picked.

The leaks before the draft said they liked Vita, James and LVE. But everything post draft pretty much pointed to that they were set on LVE early on.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The leaks before the draft said they liked Vita, James and LVE. But everything post draft pretty much pointed to that they were set on LVE early on.
I mean....its like saying they liked Myles Garrett.....sure they did but they had no chance of getting him. Vea was gone 6 spots before Dallas picked. People complaining about that is simply just programmed to knock this front office. You don't trade draft capital to grab a nose tackle. So trading up wasn't even a option.

John813

Reaction score
I mean....its like saying they liked Myles Garrett.....sure they did but they had no chance of getting him. Vea was gone 6 spots before Dallas picked. People complaining about that is simply just programmed to knock this front office. You don't trade draft capital to grab a nose tackle. So trading up wasn't even a option.

I forget, but did Vea go around his projected draft slot? Or am I confusing him with Payne in that some thought he went earlier than expected?

IIRC Rod was high on Vea cause he was actually athletic for his size and not just thought as a 1tech