Bungles Game televised?

links18

Reaction score
Did the map come out yet, which shows who is getting what game? All Cowboys games are important to watch, but this one just grew in importance, seeing as how we now have to absolutely dismantle them to convince everyone our season isn't lost. :eek:

sago1

Reaction score
You gotta feel for the Bengals. There's nothing worse then being 0-4 except for playing your 5th game in Dallas against the Cowboys who've just got to be really ticked off at the loss against the Skins & will take it out on them. Further, the game (probably only time Cincy gets much national exposure) will be nationally televised.

links18

Reaction score
Thanks,

That Bills/Cards game should be a real barn burner!

anava

Reaction score
I wonder how accurate that map is? I live in Las Vegas and my tv guide says that I get the Boys game.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
anava;2301761 said:
I wonder how accurate that map is? I live in Las Vegas and my tv guide says that I get the Boys game.
Sometimes they update it for station changes.

Before Sunday Ticket, I used to call or email my local Fox station and lobby them to change to the Cowboys game. Many times over the years (talking several years ago), the Cowboy game showed up, even though the Panthers game was listed. The station would usually tell me something like, "We'll see what we can do." Sometimes they did, sometimes they didn't. One time, the guy I spoke to said, "Ok. We'll show the Cowboys game instead." I doubt my lone call changed their mind, but I think in certain cases they can change the game, or at least they used to be able to.

fjones

Reaction score
So I'm in Canada on Expressvu... our west feed comes from Seattle and our East feed comes from Boston... Figures...

No Cowboys for me :(

Dimuha

Reaction score
Man, did we get this many national games in the early 90's glory days ? I can't seem to remember.

joseephuss

Reaction score
I just realized that this is the only Cowboys game that CBS will be carrying this season since the NFL Network has the Ravens game later this year. No wonder CBS picked up the Cowboys/Texans pre-season game. CBS got screwed out of some good ratings opportunities. Only one Cowboy game and it is against a bad Bengals team.

Beatledust

Reaction score
Not getting the game here, either. Looks like they're going with the Pats/Niners game, instead. Therefore, I'll either go to the bar, or try to get it on Sopcast.

Extreme

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;2301784 said:
I really hate the Cardinals.
So do their fans apparently lol.

Wait, has anyone here ever met a Cards fan?

I remember a game a few years ago where we all got organized on ES to take over the Cards stadium when we played them out there. I ended up not getting to make it out there, but the picture on TV was priceless. They said at least 9 out of every 10 fans in the stadium were there for the Skins.

We had homefield advantage in Arizona :D

I can't wait until the day we pull that crap in Dallas ;)

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
Extreme;2302302 said:
So do their fans apparently lol.

Wait, has anyone here ever met a Cards fan?

I remember a game a few years ago where we all got organized on ES to take over the Cards stadium when we played them out there. I ended up not getting to make it out there, but the picture on TV was priceless. They said at least 9 out of every 10 fans in the stadium were there for the Skins.

We had homefield advantage in Arizona :D

I can't wait until the day we pull that crap in Dallas ;)

You better bring tons of crab cakes then:p: :D