Buried in the Garrett news, Jerry working to retain other assistants

khiladi

Reaction score
superpunk;1911161 said:
Maybe we just don't have good LBs. :eek:

It's never a good thing to hemhorrage administrative personnel. The less we lose, the better.

But that was supposedly one of BPs fortes...

khiladi

Reaction score
Cowboys22;1911164 said:
I think its time to purge the entire coaching staff and front office of "Parcells Guys". Just let them go and bring in Phillips and Garrett guys who want to be here.

These are the last remaining remnants of Bill Parcells guys... I actually think Jerry is using the Miami situation as a politically correct way of getting rid of Bill's coaching style altogether. He hasn't put up any resistance at all to these coaches leaving....

superpunk

Reaction score
khiladi;1911448 said:
But that was supposedly one of BPs fortes...

Pull your head out of Bill's behind. I know how much you like keeping it there, but it's getting ridiculous.

These are good coaches, and it would be bad for the team to lose so many in a single offseason.

khiladi;1911452 said:
He hasn't put up any resistance at all to these coaches leaving....

Yeah - except for offer all these coaches new contracts.

khiladi

Reaction score
Pull your head out of Bill's behind. I know how much you like keeping it there, but it's getting ridiculous.

Actually, that's where your at. It's all about how Miami is going to be the bomb now, and compete with the Patriots. 1-15, and they are gonna compete with the Patriots??? Who is in Bill's behind?

These are good coaches, and it would be bad for the team to lose so many in a single offseason.

Maybe they are good coaches to you because they are affiliated with Parcells...

What makes you think they are good coaches? Based upon what? Our LB play wasn't that great, and our secondary play wasn't that great either. Bradie James stepped it up because he lost weight... A weight that was conducive to Bill's style of play... During Parcells reign, we couldn't stop the deep ball.

The only reason I'd give Todd the benefit of the doubt is because of his past record.

Yeah - except for offer all these coaches new contracts.

More speculation... Or it could just be, you can't replace evrybody at once....

superpunk

Reaction score
khiladi;1911548 said:
Actually, that's where your at. It's all about how Miami is going to be the bomb now, and compete with the Patriots. 1-15, and they are gonna compete with the Patriots??? Who is in Bill's behind?

You. You're completely obsessed with him.

It's disgusting.

Maybe they are good coaches to you because they are affiliated with Parcells...

What makes you think they are good coaches? Based upon what? Our LB play wasn't that great, and our secondary play wasn't that great either. During Parcells reign, we couldn't stop the deep ball.

The only reason I'd give Todd the benefit of the doubt is because of his past record.

More speculation... Or it could just be, you can't replace evrybody at once....

You should let Jerry know how crappy you think they are, and how Jerry just wants to retain them because they were associated with Bill. He probably could have used that exciting revelation BEFORE he offered them all new contracts - indicating that Jerry Jones believes they are good coaches, and does not want to lose them.

You're just about brilliant.

khiladi

Reaction score
You. You're completely obsessed with him.

It's disgusting.

Sure it is... Mr. Bellicheck and the Patriots need to look out now, because the 1-15 Dolphins have Parcells and they are gonna be knocking at your door... Miami made the greatest decision ever...

I guess as long as Parcells gets all the praise heaped up on him, it isn't obsession... brilliant....

You should let Jerry know how crappy you think they are, and how Jerry just wants to retain them because they were associated with Bill. He probably could have used that exciting revelation BEFORE he offered them all new contracts - indicating that Jerry Jones believes they are good coaches, and does not want to lose them.

You're just about brilliant.

I'm asking for statistical proof for how good they are... why are they so good? What was so great about our LB play or our secondary play that stood out? Our defensive line play was only good when Wade started employing his own creative blitz packages... These coaches were all here before Wade... how impressive were they?

superpunk

Reaction score
khiladi;1911576 said:
Sure it is... Mr. Bellicheck and the Patriots need to look out now, because the 1-15 Dolphins have Parcells and they are gonna be knocking at your door... Miami made the greatest decision ever...

I guess as long as Parcells gets all the praise heaped up on him, it isn't obsession... brilliant....

Seriously....remove head from Parcells' rectum. Immediately.

I'm asking for statistical proof for how good they are... why are they so good? What was so great about our LB play or our secondary play that stood out? Our defensive line play was only good when Wade started employing his own creative blitz packages... These coaches were all here before Wade... how impressive were they?

Let me check the 2008 Asst. Coach-O-meter. I'll get back to you on that. Meanwhile, be sure to let Jerry know you think he's an idiot for attempting to retain these coaches. After all, they've done nothing to impress khiladi. Maybe if we could get them to denounce khiladi's man-crush, Bill Parcells....he would approve of Jerry's decision. I'll try to get on that immediately.