Busy FA Day- Impact DRAFT

cjlopez

Reaction score
Well.....everybody wanted us to do something so I guess nobody should complain about today. Let start with CB.....I think Nolan is a good to avg player. He won't hurt us and adding him gives us insurance for the season. I still think we can draft a CB, but maybe now we can target one in Round 2. I think a solid CB will be there in Round 2.

WR- I guess we are not going with a WR....that would be a waste of time to pay somebody so much to be maybe a 3 or 4 WR this year. I just don't it will happen. Their is no need to draft a WR when you already have 1-4 on the roster and number 5 was on the PS last year.

DT- I don't mind losing J Crawford...I think he was our last DL on the team. I like both pick-ups ...both are solid and have shown some promise. Terrell...I think he is another Hatcher..I don't think he will do anything out of the ordinary for the Skins.......

DRAFT.....Where do we go from here......I think we can still go DL if the value is there and it would solidfly the position by picking a good player there. We could also go LB is we fell the value is there. I don't think Safety Value will be there so we have to wait and see on that. I still think one of the Safety will be back.

By i think we had a good day and it showed up where we are going this season.

Comments welcome...

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
We will have CB in our sights R1-4 but we will almost certainly draft one in rounds 5-7 where the value is still relatively high......at least compared to other positions.

The bust and relative value for WRs in the draft is fairly poor. But at the top is best. We will be looking there. We can try to get a smurf as an UDFA but they seem more valued these days. I'd say R2-4. Depends if someone they like falls.

Last edited: