By Rafael Vela -- Vermel said what?

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Yes, he did:

“They got us. They di***d us on that flea flicker. Good coaching on their part.”

— Dick Vermeil to CBS’ Bonnie Bernstein as he headed
to his locker room at halftime

Novacek84

Reaction score
So I did hear that right. I thought that's what he said, but Nantz tried to cover it up when Bonnie threw it back to him by saying "yes the Chiefs were TRICKED" Son of a gun. I thought I was hearing things but I did hear it right.

Jay

Reaction score
At least I wasn't the only one hearing that.

And yeah, Nantz switched it to 'tricked' so I just assumed I wasn't paying attention and was too overjoyed at our 3 point lead at that point.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy said:
Yes, he did:

“They got us. They di***d us on that flea flicker. Good coaching on their part.”

— Dick Vermeil to CBS’ Bonnie Bernstein as he headed
to his locker room at halftime
I replayed it last night and he definitely used the d-word. :)

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
dinked us

is what he said...

minds out of the gutter guys:D

StevenOtero

Reaction score
Gunther Cunnigham flipped off someone too. I have a pic of it, but everytime I post it. It gets deleted :(

Boston Cowboy

Reaction score
My favorite KC moment was after Bledsoe threw the game winning pass to Campbell. The cameras panned over to Vermeil and Cunningham and Vermeil was in Cunningham's face screaming what looked like "What the hell were you doing?" or something to that effect. Quite entertaining considering that I only caught the last minute of the game due to being in the small fraction of New England that saw the SD/Miami game instead of the Cowboys.

joseephuss

Reaction score
otero1 said:
Gunther Cunnigham flipped off someone too. I have a pic of it, but everytime I post it. It gets deleted :(

Blurr the picture and re-post it. :D

I heard Vermeil say it and just chuckled.